Author Topic: Piers Morgan Stands by Claim Trump Walked Off of Interview Despite Audio  (Read 198 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Piers Morgan Stands by Claim Trump Walked Off of Interview Despite Audio

Pam Key 24 Apr 2022

Fox Nation host Piers Morgan said Sunday on FNC’s “Media Buzz” that former President Donald Trump did walk out of his interview, which is set to air on his new show “Piers Morgan Uncensored” on Monday.

When asked about Trump’s temperament during the exchange, Morgan said, “It was uncomfortable. I’ve never seen him like that. He was very angry. Quite profane, in fact.”

Piers Morgan said, “At the end, I thanked him, and I shook his hand, which is completely true. But then he just got up, barked at our cameras. ‘Turn the camera off.’ And then he walked off. And as he walks off, he muttered loudly — we have all this on film — ‘So dishonest. So dishonest.’ About me. And I just thought that was rude and churlish, and I felt that constituted a walkout, actually.”
Discussing the audio of the end of the interview released by the Trump team, host Howard Kurtz Kurtz said, “However ticked off the former president may have been, he thanked you, you thanked him. You said ‘great interview.’ It didn’t sound like he was storming off in anger.”

Morgan said, “I didn’t claim it was some ferocious, screaming, storming off. I just said that actually, right at the end, he got up, barked ‘turn the cameras off,’ and called me dishonest and walked away.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/24/piers-morgan-stands-by-claim-trump-walked-off-of-interview-despite-audio/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Piers Morgan: Trump Has a ‘Blind, Pathological Belief’ He Won the 2020 Presidential Election

Fox Nation host Piers Morgan said Sunday on FNC’s “Media Buzz” that former President Donald Trump had a “pathological belief” he won the 2020 presidential race while discussing the details of his interview with Trump set to air on his new show “Piers Morgan Uncensored” on Monday.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/24/piers-morgan-trump-has-a-blind-pathological-belief-he-won-the-2020-presidential-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Piers Morgan lied?  Gee, who saw that coming?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
...and we should care about this why??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
He can stand by it all he wants, it still doesn't make it the truth.

I will believe my lying eyes and ears over Baghdad Piers.
The Republic is lost.