Author Topic: Kamala Harris announces US will no longer conduct anti-satellite missile tests  (Read 347 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris announces US will no longer conduct anti-satellite missile tests

The Biden administration is setting the self-imposed ban as part of a goal to make it an 'international norm for responsible behavior in space,' Harris said
    The new declaration comes after Russia in November conducted an anti-satellite missile test to destroy its Cosmos-1408 satellite
    The explosion generated a cloud of at least 1,500 pieces of trackable debris that threatened the International Space Station
    Harris, who chairs the National Space Council, made the announcement during a speech at the Vandenberg Space Force Base

By Morgan Phillips, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 21:14 EDT, 18 April 2022 | Updated: 09:11 EDT, 19 April 2022

The U.S. government will no longer conduct anti-satellite missile tests, making it the first nation to enact such a ban, Vice President Harris announced Monday. 

The Biden administration is setting the self-imposed ban as part of a goal to make it an 'international norm for responsible behavior in space,' Harris said.

The new declaration comes after Russia in November conducted an anti-satellite missile test to destroy its Cosmos-1408 satellite, a soviet-era spacecraft that's been in orbit since the 1980s.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10730085/Kamala-Harris-announces-no-longer-conduct-anti-satellite-missile-tests.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
More broadcasting of our defense strategies.  Nothing is gained from this stupid announcement.

In fact, we need to be increasing our proficiency in this area.  Because I can almost guarantee the Chicoms and Russians are.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No way to know if this is a true announcement or not since this technology is above Top Secret and is beyond any kind of verification.

Whomever? (not Joe Biden) sent Kamala out with this in an attempt to increase her 'gravitas' to make her seem more 'Presidential'. However, I believe it is much too late for that now.

In fact, Kamala discussing 'anti-satellite missiles' comes across to the world as more funny than serious. It is more likely that the world is wondering if she has any idea what a satellite is? I vote that she does not have the smallest clue about what she just announced.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

In fact, Kamala discussing 'anti-satellite missiles' comes across to the world as more funny than serious. It is more likely that the world is wondering if she has any idea what a satellite is? I vote that she does not have the smallest clue about what she just announced.
Did she wave her hands around, say, "Riiiggghhttttt ...?" and cackle after she said it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did she wave her hands around, say, "Riiiggghhttttt ...?" and cackle after she said it?
She said, 'Anti-satellite missiles, anti-satellite missiles are racist missiles which hate satellites. They must be taught to suppress their White Rage, White Supremacist prejudice toward peaceful satellites who were there before them.'
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 02:42:18 pm by 240B »
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

She said, 'Anti-satellite missiles, anti-satellite missiles are racist missiles which hate satellites. They must be taught to suppress their White Rage, White Supremacist prejudice toward peaceful satellites who were there before them.'
Kamala talking about Space like she did with the child actors 🤦‍♀️ wait for it

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1516439306541228036
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This idiot was a prosecutor and AG? Can you imagine being a judge and having to listen to inane speech patterns let alone stupid drivel coming out of her? And now because of the democrats, America and the entire world are forced to. Can you imagine what is going through those soldiers minds as this fool is telling them that this administrations is removing one more tool that might keep them safe on the battlefield while our enemies are ramping up the very same technology?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 04:26:34 pm by GtHawk »

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yep, but she speaks like a first grade teacher to everyone about everything. It is as if she only discovered 'space' very recently and is very excited about it, with the awe and wonder of a 6 year old. That is how she speaks about everything.

The passage of time ... the passage of time ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiq71-QGtUE

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Kamala is a squashable bug and will be squashed at some future time.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Yep, but she speaks like a first grade teacher to everyone about everything. It is as if she only discovered 'space' very recently and is very excited about it, with the awe and wonder of a 6 year old. That is how she speaks about everything.

The passage of time ... the passage of time ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiq71-QGtUE

She's just a freakin' whackadoo.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Kamala Harris on space is truly remarkable. Enjoy:"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1516823423288283144

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...