Author Topic: Michelle Obama's brother and his wife sue $24,000-a-year Milwaukee school for kicking their nine and  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama's brother and his wife sue $24,000-a-year Milwaukee school for kicking their nine and 11-year-old 'model student' children out when they complained that virtual lessons 'used racist stereotypes and word plantation'

Craig and Kelly Robinson filed a lawsuit against the University School of Milwaukee this week after their sons were expelled last year
    The Robinsons are brother and sister-in-law of former first lady Michelle Obama
    In the complaint, they allege the private school retaliated against their family after they complained of racist bias overheard during virtual learning
    They submitted two reports in January and March 2021 about the alleged bias
    In April, they received a termination letter from the school dismissing their sons
    The letter alleges that the Robinsons 'repeatedly engaged in disrespectful and demanding communications with our teachers and administrators'

By Andrea Cavallier For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:08 EDT, 19 April 2022 | Updated: 12:05 EDT, 19 April 2022

The brother of former first lady Michelle Obama, and his wife are suing the University School of Milwaukee, alleging that administrators expelled their two sons after they complained of racist bias during virtual lessons.

Craig and Kelly Robinson filed a lawsuit against the pricey Pre-K-12 school this week after alleging that the private institution used words like 'plantation' inappropriately during lessons. They also claim that teachers were inconsiderate to a wide variety of socio-economic backgrounds.   

The complaint alleges that the school retaliated against their family - whose kids are aged nine and 11 - after they submitted reports in January and March 2021 about concerns they had about racial and socio-economic bias they reportedly overheard during virtual learning last year.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10731539/Michelle-Obamas-brother-wife-sue-childrens-school-racial-economic-bias.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good....

Reckless and groundless litigative parents are sound grounds for refusing admission. 

Let them go to public schools and get beat up routinely.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Everyone's a victim.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Everyone's a victim.  *****rollingeyes*****

Exactly.  Cry me a freakin' river.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Kamaji

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
:littlestviolin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI

---------------------------------------------------------

Plantation? PLANTATION?? How dare they? Remove all references to the word in dictionaries, encyclopedia, and textbooks the world over. Also, nix the word "niggardly" lest anyone get triggered and come unhinged. This is a job for the United Nations.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.