Author Topic: Justice Thomas returns to Supreme Court after hospitalization  (Read 300 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Washington Times By Alex Swoyer 4/18/2022

Justice Clarence Thomas returned Monday in person for oral arguments at the Supreme Court after being hospitalized last month for an infection.

He had participated in cases while he was ill by reviewing the transcripts and audio of the arguments. He also joined in some of the oral arguments remotely.

After a two-week recess, the justices returned to the bench Monday morning to hear five cases this week and five cases next week.

Justice Thomas was back on the bench, peppering lawyers with questions during the arguments on Monday.

More: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/apr/18/justice-clarence-thomas-returns-supreme-court-afte/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Justice Thomas returns to Supreme Court after hospitalization
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2022, 12:51:47 pm »
good news!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 12:55:14 pm »
good news!

Just noticed on your profile pic, that that is a "check engine" light on Pedo Joe's forehead.

Presently wiping coffee off my keyboard.  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 12:59:31 pm »
Just noticed on your profile pic, that that is a "check engine" light on Pedo Joe's forehead.

Presently wiping coffee off my keyboard.  :silly:

Yup. LOL.   Sorry bout your keyboard!   :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.