Author Topic: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi endorses Rep. Charlie Crist in Florida gubernatorial race, takes swipe at  (Read 539 times)

Online libertybele

And so the mudslinging begins.  Hopefully DeSantis has in 'systems' and Supervisor of Elections in place to combat fraud.  What Nancy is forgetting and those that have lived in FL for awhile is Crist ran as a Republican and then and Independent.  He was governor for awhile and he owns his RINO record.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi endorses Rep. Charlie Crist in Florida gubernatorial race, takes swipe at Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis: 'Florida, you deserve better'

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) is weighing in on Florida's 2022 gubernatorial contest by backing fellow Democratic Rep. Charlie Crist.

"He'll be a champion for women's reproductive rights, create opportunities for small business owners, and always show empathy and compassion for our working families. It's a stark contrast to the current governor. Florida, you deserve better," Pelosi said in a video.........

https://www.theblaze.com/news/pelosi-supports-crist-in-florida-governor-race
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Drunken hag sez what?  :martini:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Drunken hag sez what?  :martini:

I'm not quite sure if she's drunk or demented.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline heelboy22

I'm not quite sure if she's drunk or demented.

The former has probably beget the latter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That ought to put old Que-Tip right over the top.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So Nanzi suggests that FL deserves old tired re-treads like Crist?

dims ....setting he bar to an unobtainable disasater.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.