Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden to Focus on Domestic Crises After Failing to Prevent War in Ukraine  (Read 194 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden to Focus on Domestic Crises After Failing to Prevent War in Ukraine

Wendell Husebø 18 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden intends to shift his focus to domestic crises after failing to prevent Russia’s invasion of Ukraine with sanctions.

Biden will direct his attention to the mounting domestic crises impacting American workers, Politico reported. By focusing on Biden’s failures at home, White House officials reportedly feel his poll numbers may increase heading into the November midterms. Democrats currently trail Republicans in nearly every important midterm poll, including on voter enthusiasm, key issues, and the generic ballot.

“Voters, as sympathetic as they are to Ukraine, are getting a little fatigued,” Democrat pollster Celinda Lake told the publication. “And they’re wondering: We’re spending all this money abroad, but what are we spending here at home?”

The White House is undoubtedly aware of its 40-year-high inflation and fears the midterm elections may be a referendum on Biden’s poor management of the economy. As a result, “a concerted effort is being launched to reemphasize to Americans that the president understands their pain and is trying to help.”

To express his sympathy, Biden plans to spend taxpayers’ money traveling throughout the nation on Air Force One. On Tuesday, he will visit Portsmouth, New Hampshire, to speak about pumping more money into the economy during record-high inflation. On Friday, Biden will fly to Seattle to speak about how Americans’ economic well-being will improve by purchasing an expensive electric vehicle to fight global warming.

Biden’s transition from foreign affairs to domestic crises comes after he contradicted his administration on the effectiveness and purpose of imposing sections on Russia. Biden told reporters in February that “no one expected the sanctions to prevent anything from happening,” referencing Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

But both Vice President Kamala Harris and national security adviser Jake Sullivan had previously claimed that sanctions were implemented to deter Russia’s aggression.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/18/report-joe-biden-focus-domestic-crises-after-failing-prevent-war-ukraine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
God help us, Joe focusing on America means even more domestic crises'. Considering Joe has always bragged that he was a foreign policy genius, and how bad he has screwed up on the global stage, I have considerable fear at his directing more focus (actually that's a joke) on domestic issues.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Focus and Joe Biden should never be used in the same sentence.  That is journalistic malpractice.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

But Joe's expertise is in foreign policy.

How do I know?  He told us so.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think we limit Joe's interaction to critiquing ice creme flavors.

His crisis managment level should be limited to changing his Depends.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Focus and Joe Biden should never be used in the same sentence.  That is journalistic malpractice.

Excellent!  ... This should be on a bumper sticker.    :laugh:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Report: Joe Biden to Focus on Creating More Domestic Crises After Failing to Prevent War in Ukraine

Headline adjusted for better clarity and accuracy...
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

(Obama/Soros) to Focus on Domestic Crises After Failing to Prevent War in Ukraine