Author Topic: BREAKING: Federal judge strikes down Biden's public transit mask mandate  (Read 1105 times)

Offline mountaineer

What CDC guidance? They change their so-called guidance every time the wind blows, so it's kind of hard to keep up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LadyLiberty

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Will the Easter Bunny be along to help him find it?
I don't believe a word of it. While politicians across the nation were mandating mask for the peasants, they refused to wear masks themselves unless they were on camera. As soon as the camera was off, all the masks came off at the same time, except for the lower class who were still required to wear them. This memo is nonsense. They never wore them before. Why start now?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online corbe

Jack Posobiec ☦️
@JackPosobiec
You need to be training for endurance. You may have to outrun 5-6 of these maskees at once. They have lower oxygen count, but they swarm. Be on guard at all times, especially in supermarkets, and airports. Avoid Whole Foods altogether.
6:42 AM · Apr 19, 2022
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Asshats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Loony Liberals are losing their minds screaming, "If you don't wear your mask, MY mask doesn't work! FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!" With Liberals it has nothing to do with Health and Safety. With Liberals everything is about CONTROL & POWER, nothing else.

The same logic as, "Unless everyone wears a condom, my condom will not work!!"
« Last Edit: April 19, 2022, 11:11:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DOJ to appeal mask ruling after CDC request
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,467579.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34