Author Topic: Rep. Brooks: Illegals ‘Searching for Border Patrol Agents in Order to Get into Air-conditioned Vans  (Read 128 times)

rebewranger

Rep. Brooks: Illegals ‘Searching for Border Patrol Agents in Order to Get into Air-conditioned Vans and be Given Refreshments’
 By Craig Bannister | April 18, 2022 | 11:03am EDT

(Screenshot)
"The Biden Administration's border security policy is real simple: it's a welcome mat and a Happy Meal," Rep. Mo Brooks (R-Ala.) said Monday.

Illegal aliens breaking into the U.S. are now actively seeing out border patrol agents in order to get refreshments and refugee from the heat, before being relocated across the country, Rep. Brooks told Newsmax TV, recalling what he saw taking place at the Arizona border:

‘I was at the Arizona border just few weeks ago and in the backdrop, as I was being filmed talking to my chief of staff, you had illegal aliens crossing our border climbing up the dry river bank, the Colorado river bank – then immediately searching for the border patrol agents in order to get into their air-conditioned vans and be given refreshments at the holding facility before they’re distributed around the United States of America.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/rep-brooks-illegals-searching-border-patrol-agents-order-get-air-conditioned