Author Topic: New Jersey Kids Could Be Taught Puberty Blockers are Acceptable, Frequent Masturbation is ‘Healthy’  (Read 178 times)

rebewranger

New Jersey Kids Could Be Taught Puberty Blockers are Acceptable, Frequent Masturbation is ‘Healthy’

By KENDALL TIETZ Published on April 13, 2022

Sample lesson plans for New Jersey public schools include videos that promote masturbation and puberty blockers for students as young as 10.

Elementary aged children in the state’s public schools could be taught that puberty blockers are a good way to “manage” adolescence and masturbation “a few times a day” can help “relieve stress,” according to state sample lesson plans shared by Republican New Jersey state Senator Holly Schepisi on Dropbox.

“Today I reviewed all of the model school instruction materials and I truly think New Jersey has lost its [expletive] mind,” Schepisi posted to Facebook.

Several lesson plans were given to parents at the Westfield Board of Education’s meeting on Feb. 22, according to Fox News.

https://stream.org/new-jersey-kids-could-be-taught-puberty-blockers-are-acceptable-frequent-masturbation-is-healthy/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Insanity and perversion are the hallmarks of the Left.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I don't know where it came about that teachers can do whatever they please without any authority of accountability.

They don't have the right to teach this stuff, especially elementary school kids. Sexualization is pedophilia, grooming, and exploitation.

Parents and states need to get their educational system under control.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan wrote:
"Parents and states need to get their educational system under control."

In red states like Florida, this may be possible.
But in deep-blue New Jersey... probably not.