Author Topic: Joe Biden’s Pollster: ‘Worst Political Environment that I’ve Lived Through in 30 Years’  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden’s Pollster: ‘Worst Political Environment that I’ve Lived Through in 30 Years’

Wendell Husebø 15 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden’s campaign pollster, John Anzalone, expressed on Friday that the 2022 political environment is the worst he has experienced since Bill Clinton was elected president in 1992.

“It’s the worst political environment that I’ve lived through in 30 years,” the well-known Anzalone told Politico Playbook about Biden’s America.

Anzalone may be right. Thirty years ago, income inequality was drastically less, milk was about $1.13 per gallon, and the Soviet Union was dissolved and would soon retreat from Germany.

Today, income inequality is skyrocketing, milk costs about $4.02 per gallon, and Russia has invaded Ukraine. Inflation has reached 40-year highs. The southern border remains unsecured. Fentanyl overdoses have increased. Gas prices have soared to record highs. Weakly wages have shrunk. Supply chains have broken. And the nation has felt deeply embarrassed by the deadly Afghan withdrawal.

Anzalone said Biden’s America is in such disarray that even the Democrat-controlled Senate is under threat of being retaken by Republicans in November. Anzalone seemed to write off the House altogether.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/15/joe-bidens-pollster-worst-political-environment-lived-through-30-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34