Author Topic: Joe Biden Snaps at College Dean During Tour: ‘I’m the Professor’  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Snaps at College Dean During Tour: ‘I’m the Professor’

Charlie Spiering 15 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden lashed out at a college academic dean on Thursday as he toured North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.

During the tour, Biden promoted the idea of raising government grants to fund historic black colleges and universities, noting many of them did not have enough capital to invest in their technical programs.

“You have the talent, you just have to have the opportunity,” Biden said.

When Robin Coger, the Dean of the College of Engineering interrupted Biden to talk about the wide range of universities in the country, Biden appeared annoyed.

“Believe me, I’ve been to more of them than you have,” Biden said.

“I bet you… you may have, I don’t know, we’ll compare notes,” Coger replied politely, noting that Biden’s investment programs would help “all universities.”

Biden continued making his point after the interruption, talking about the importance of investing in lesser-known colleges.

“The assumption is that unless you are at a significantly endowed university with a long pedigree and so on that the students don’t have the capacity,” he said. “I’ve never believed that.”

“We know quite better than that,” Coger replied. “So you’re right.”

“No, but let me stop for a second, I’m the — I’m a professor,” Biden replied.

“You are the president and that’s all that we need,” Coger replied.

https://twitter.com/Jules31415/status/1514706100419010566

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/15/joe-biden-snaps-at-college-dean-during-tour-im-the-professor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The last few decades woke/liberal public education, the quality of our education goes down the more they pump said education up with our tax dollars. Fix public education, drastically cut public education.  We have the highest costs education, with some of the worlds worst results.  UnWoke-defund public education/educators.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

Bizarre bouts of anger
Shaking hands with people that aren’t there
Wild claims of his life’s accomplishments
Meandering thoughts while trying to talk

I don’t think there’s any denying it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LottieDah

Biden lost his marbles a long time ago and now it is time for him to step down.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Biden is so demented he can't be accountable for anything he does, but no need to impeach his unimpeachable azz.  Lets lynch Trump one more time for turning us back away from the democrat abyss, now theres the cliff, jump off, non-judgmentally of any democrat, of course!  Only the democrats know how to rule with no accountability, slick willy, Obama, biden, and yet viciously attack their opposition and convince SUKKAS that's just and right. Did i say sukkas?  I  meant SUKKAS!

DOOBIES; WHAT a fool believes!

Carole K:
And it's too late, baby now, it's too late,
Though we really did try to make it. (we can't make it)
Somethin' inside has died, and I can't hide,
And I just can't fake it, oh, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Denials deniers even back then.  Facing reality just a bit different......

« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 11:28:38 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions