Author Topic: Trump endorses JD Vance in Ohio GOP Senate primary  (Read 290 times)

Online libertybele

Trump endorses JD Vance in Ohio GOP Senate primary
« on: April 15, 2022, 10:48:27 pm »
Trump endorses JD Vance in Ohio GOP Senate primary

Former President Donald Trump Friday endorsed Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance in that state's crowded and competitive GOP primary in a move that will likely shake the balance of the race.

"In the great state of Ohio, the candidate most qualified and ready to win is J.D. Vance. We cannot play games. It is all about winning!" Trump said in a Friday statement.

"This is not an easy endorsement for me to make because I like and respect some of the other candidates in the race – they've said some great things about "Trump" and, like me, they love Ohio and they love our Country," Trump added. "I've studied this race closely and I think J.D. is the most likely to take out the weak, but dangerous, Democrat opponent – because they will have so much money to spend."...............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-jd-vance-endorsement-ohio-senate-primary
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: Trump endorses JD Vance in Ohio GOP Senate primary
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2022, 12:44:58 am »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.