Author Topic: Here's How The DOJ And FBI Are Spending Their Time Instead Of Rooting Out Actual Extremists  (Read 84 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here's How The DOJ And FBI Are Spending Their Time Instead Of Rooting Out Actual Extremists

Diana Glebova
Associate Editor
April 14, 2022 8:24 PM ET

The FBI never managed to thwart the NYC subway shooting suspect, who allegedly posted hours of extremist black nationalist and violent rhetoric on YouTube, but has repeatedly allocated resources to chasing hoaxes and false leads.

The FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) have spent their efforts plotting an operation to kidnap a governor, busting out a team of 15 agents to investigate a rope in a NASCAR garage and investigating parents at school boards meetings as domestic terrorists, among other failed operations. The FBI has also denied knowing about the whereabouts of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

The man responsible for allegedly opening fire in a New York City subway car Tuesday walked away from the scene of the crime and, after waiting for the authorities to do something, decided to turn himself in, reportedly sitting on a bench relaxing before the NYPD nabbed him.

“I’m Frank, I’m the person you’re looking for. I’m surprised it took so long,” Frank James, the alleged shooter, told police as they arrested him, according to the New York Post. James evaded arrest for over 24 hours despite hundreds of NYPD officers working to find him. The NYPD also reportedly relied on a bystander spotting James on a security camera and authorities were looking at a different suspect first, according to Newsweek.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/14/doj-fbi-spending-time-instead-extremists-alleged-subway-shooter-frank-james/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

They've also spent their time ginning up false conspiracies against the governors of Michigan and Virginia (and, possibly, Minnesota) in order to frame a sitting president:  The Other Fednapping Plot