Author Topic: Jen Psaki Reportedly Says Fox News Makes Peter Doocy Sound ‘Like a Stupid Son of a B***h’  (Read 161 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Reportedly Says Fox News Makes Peter Doocy Sound ‘Like a Stupid Son of a B***h’

Paul Bois 15 Apr 2022

White House press secretary Jen Psaki reportedly said Fox News fields questions to correspondent Peter Doocy that make him sound like a “stupid son of a bitch.”

According to Politico reporter Eugene Daniels, Psaki made the comment about Doocy during a live recording of Pod Save America when she was asked if “Peter Doocy is a stupid son of a bitch or does he just play one on TV.”

“He works for a network that provides people with questions that, nothing personal to any individual, including Peter Doocy, but might make anyone sound like a stupid son of a bitch,” she reportedly replied.

Daniels also reported Psaki noted how gracious Peter Doocy was toward Biden after the president was caught calling him a “stupid son of a bitch on a hot mic.”

more

https://twitter.com/EugeneDaniels2/status/1514781629553655811
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This is her reaction to being asked questions that she doesn’t want to be asked. Can she name any questions that he has asked that she finds stupid? Questions on inflation, crime, the border?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Killer Clouds

Psaki calling anyone stupid is the pot calling the kettle black. She is a professional liar. DCP = lying hypocrite.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Good luck with that podcast, Jen.....you nasty biotch.   :seeya:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki Doubles Down on Obscene Smear of Peter Doocy While Continuing Massive Ethical Breach
By Bonchie | Apr 15, 2022 9:00 AM ET

Remember when we were all assured that the Biden administration would bring back a return of so-called norms and decency? Gone would be the days of mean tweets and personal insults, replaced by the sharing of lollipops and rainbows.

The press specifically swooned over White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki. She was going to bring back “transparency” and honesty, absconding from the ethical breaches that supposedly plagued Donald Trump’s staff. Chris Wallace, a staunch critic of the prior administration, even praised her as one of the best to ever hold her position.

How’d that work out? Well, Psaki has turned out to be one of the most dishonest (see here, here, and here for examples), unethical press secretaries in history, just as some of us predicted. To cap that off, she’s recently negotiated a deal with MSNBC for her own partisan opinion show. Meanwhile, she continues to operate in her official capacity, and while doing so recently, she doubled down on an obscene smear of Peter Doocy that was originally made by Joe Biden.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/15/jen-psaki-doubles-down-on-obscene-smear-of-peter-doocy-while-continuing-massive-ethical-breach-n550709
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We debate. We disagree. I respect that': Psaki circles back and takes aim at 'the slant of some Fox News topics' while saying she wasn't 'being critical' of Peter Doocy when she called him a 'stupid son of a b***h'

'I also told a story about Peter’s grace last night and made very clear I was not being critical of him or any reporter at Fox,' Psaki tweeted Friday night
    'He is doing his job. I am doing mine. We debate. We disagree. I respect that.'
    Psaki had been asked during a podcast recording, Pod Save America, if Doocy was a 'stupid son of a b***h' or just played one on TV '
    'He works for a network that provides people with questions that . . . might make anyone sound like a stupid son of a b***h,' she replied
    CNN's Brian Stelter brushed off the insult suggesting that Psaki was 'tired of all this' and was 'kind of relaxing, and maybe sharing how she really feels'
    Fox News has defended their correspondent calling Doocy a 'terrific' reporter

By Nikki Schwab U.S Political Reporter and Harriet Alexander and James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:00 EDT, 16 April 2022 | Updated: 02:13 EDT, 16 April 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10723691/Psaki-circles-takes-aim-saying-wasnt-critical-Peter-Doocy.html
Support the USO

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
'We debate. We disagree. I respect that': Psaki circles back and takes aim at 'the slant of some Fox News topics' while saying she wasn't 'being critical' of Peter Doocy when she called him a 'stupid son of a b***h'

'I also told a story about Peter’s grace last night and made very clear I was not being critical of him or any reporter at Fox,' Psaki tweeted Friday night
    'He is doing his job. I am doing mine. We debate. We disagree. I respect that.'
    Psaki had been asked during a podcast recording, Pod Save America, if Doocy was a 'stupid son of a b***h' or just played one on TV '
    'He works for a network that provides people with questions that . . . might make anyone sound like a stupid son of a b***h,' she replied
    CNN's Brian Stelter brushed off the insult suggesting that Psaki was 'tired of all this' and was 'kind of relaxing, and maybe sharing how she really feels'
    Fox News has defended their correspondent calling Doocy a 'terrific' reporter

By Nikki Schwab U.S Political Reporter and Harriet Alexander and James Gordon For Dailymail.com

Published: 01:00 EDT, 16 April 2022 | Updated: 02:13 EDT, 16 April 2022

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10723691/Psaki-circles-takes-aim-saying-wasnt-critical-Peter-Doocy.html
I'm surprised Psaki didn't say she was quoting Joe when she her comments.