Author Topic: Has Obama's 'civilian national security force' finally arrived?  (Read 132 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 4/14/2022

Joseph Farah identifies 'the permanent occupying army' of the 44th president

Way back on July 2, 2008, Barack Obama issued a declaration that made my head spin, yet no one, and I mean no one, took notice until I wrote about it several days later.

Then it caught fire. I'm still wondering about it – 14 years later!

Stay with me. I think it explains a lot – all the corruption the Democrats have wrought over the years.

In a long campaign speech, then-candidate Obama dropped this little bomb: "We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Over the years, I've wondered what became of that idea – a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded as the U.S. military.

At first, I began wondering if Obama's daydream may have materialized when we began seeing violence in the streets of mostly blue America in 2020, as cities burn needlessly – without local response – from Berkeley to Minneapolis to Portland to Chicago to Kenosha.

Could the antifa thugs, anti-Semite leftists and Black Lives Matter racists represent what Obama had in mind? And it started early – like the day of Trump's inauguration.

Organizing for Action, a group founded by Obama and featured prominently on his post-presidency website, began distributing a training manuals to anti-Trump activists that advised them to bully GOP lawmakers into backing off support for repealing Obamacare, curbing immigration from high-risk Islamic nations and building a border wall, reporter supreme Paul Sperry reported.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/04/obamas-civilian-national-security-force-finally-arrived/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Has Obama's 'civilian national security force' finally arrived?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 12:25:34 pm »
Could the antifa thugs, anti-Semite leftists and Black Lives Matter racists represent what Obama had in mind?
They certainly act like it, and everything they do is approved by Obummer.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org