Author Topic: Abortion is ‘life-saving, life-affirming healthcare’?  (Read 131 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abortion is ‘life-saving, life-affirming healthcare’?
« on: April 14, 2022, 03:32:34 pm »
April 14, 2022
Abortion is ‘life-saving, life-affirming healthcare’?
By Eric Utter

Shira Fishbach, a University of Chicago medical student and future OB/GYN, was cited in a recent article in MedPage Today about physicians and medical students who choose to abort their own babies. Fishbach told the web-based medical news service provider of her 2017 abortion. She stated:

“I felt a connection between my having an abortion and my ability to pursue my own education, to have economic freedom, to live my life the way that I wanted to. It felt like they were literally handing me that gift.”

Monstrous selfishness and entitlement.

A 10-week old human fetus

Nonetheless, her comments met with praise from Vineet Arora, the dean of medical education at the University of Chicago, whose research on abortion rates among medical professionals was the genesis for the MedPage article. In a Twitter response to Fishbach’s pronouncement, Arora wrote, “So courageous and a bright future ahead.”

Yes, it is “courageous” to refuse to accept responsibility for your own careless actions and instead decide to terminate the life of an innocent baby in your womb. (Or perhaps her actions weren’t careless. Perhaps she wanted to get pregnant just so she could feel the wondrous “connection” between aborting her child and living her life the way she damned well wanted to. And receiving “that gift.”)

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/abortion_is_lifesaving_lifeaffirming_healthcare.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Abortion is ‘life-saving, life-affirming healthcare’?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 01:26:03 am »
These people are so deluded they could convince themselves that a turd was a bar of gold.
The Republic is lost.