Author Topic: Secret Service Agents Claim White House Lied About Dog Attack Story  (Read 246 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service Agents Claim White House Lied About Dog Attack Story

Paul Bois 13 Apr 2022

Recently unearthed documents show that secret service agents were outraged last year when the White House attempted to spin a story about an attack by then-first dog Major.

Released under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) by Judicial Watch, the documents reveal that the Secret Service attempted to downplay events and even reprimanded one of the agents for detailing the attack, fearing it would upset the Biden family.

In March 2021, White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed that one dog attack occurred after Major was “surprised by an unfamiliar person.”

“The first family’s younger dog, Major, was surprised by an unfamiliar person and reacted in a way that resulted in a minor injury to the individual,” Psaki acknowledged at the time.

According to the unsealed documents, the bite occurred after the dog bit agents over eight consecutive days and the injuries were “severe” rather than minor.

“NO I didn’t surprise the dog doing my job by being at [redacted] as the press secretary just said! Now I’m pissed,” the agent reportedly wrote to a co-worker. The co-worker replied, “SMH. .. hope you didn’t get hurt to [sic] bad.”

Another message from a Secret Service employee referenced the bite, explaining that the “injury cannot be described in any other term than ‘severe’.”

The heavily redacted incident report said that the bite occurred at 7:00 a.m. in the White House residential area on the second floor near first lady Jill Biden’s office.

“Without warning or provocation, Major barked loudly at [the agent] … and charged,” the report said. “Having no time to seek cover from the attack, [the agent] turned away from the dog as he bit into [redacted] right leg.”

David Cho, President Biden’s then-chief protective agent, wrote in an email later that day: “Major bit one of the agents this morning. The agent is ok, but does have bruising and a puncture.”

The agent was reportedly bitten by Major a second time, but no specifics have been made available. Photos of the injuries were redacted in the report except for one that showed the agent’s torn wool overcoat.

Two months later, the agent sought reimbursement and gave his first-hand account, for which he was reprimanded for fear of offending the Bidens.

“As Major came around the corner, he attacked me unprovoked, tearing the wool overcoat I was wearing that evening,” the agent wrote. “This attack occurred through no fault of my own and I could not avoid this unusual circumstance due to the nature and requirements of my position.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/13/secret-service-agents-claim-white-house-lied-about-dog-attack-story/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Secret Service Agents Claim White House Lied About Dog Attack Story
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2022, 11:45:36 pm »
Bidens had 'dangerous dog' at the White House that bit multiple victims
Released documents also show administration 'lied' about the problem
Bob Unruh By Bob Unruh
Published April 14, 2022 at 12:02pm

There were a numbers of stories back when Joe Biden first moved into the White House about his dog, Major, biting people.

The official claims by his administration were that the dog "nipped" someone first, and that was because the animal was "still adjusting to his new surroundings."

Then he bit another, and a White House employee was taken to a medical unit for treatment.

Finally, when the government declined to release details that should be available to the public, the Washington watchdog Judicial Watch filed a public records lawsuit over the fracas.

Now the organization has obtained hundreds of pages of records and what they reveal is an animal that was dangerous to nearly any new person it encountered while living at the White House.

"These documents show Major was a dangerous dog and the Biden White House lied about it, placing Secret Service and other White House personnel at needless risk," said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

"And it seems the Secret Service management seemed more concerned about managing press relations than taking care of its agents. In fact, the agency is still withholding information about this mess!"

more
https://www.wnd.com/2022/04/bidens-dangerous-dog-white-house-bit-multiple-victims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 07:22:49 am »
Someone should train the  dog. It sounds like the dog needs some socializing instead of being locked up all day and night.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2022, 06:28:25 pm »
Some one needs to send the dog to a woke deprogrammer and depending on how well it works, use the program to unwoke our school childrens woke brainwashings.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2022, 09:11:42 pm »
Was major black, white or brown?

If black, nothing to see here as it must be the agent's fault as dogs have been enslaved for centuries and humans owe them.

If white, then incarceration is warranted like a Jan 6 visitor to the Capitol building. 

If brown, then he needs amnesty as he is likely trespassing and needs to be treated royally and should be elevated from major to colonel or maybe general. 

Then again, he could have just been sniffing Joe's diaper and wound up taking out the wrongful treat on the nearest agent.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2022, 11:19:33 pm »
Ditto! :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2022, 11:55:16 pm »
Clearly, the dog was not wearing a mask while in a federal building.  But seriously, it is mindblowing that this Administration can't even tell the truth about something as unimportant as a dog bite.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-