Author Topic: As Bad as Pelosi: Newt Gingrich Rips McConnell  (Read 104 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As Bad as Pelosi: Newt Gingrich Rips McConnell
« on: April 14, 2022, 01:26:33 pm »

“As Bad as Pelosi”: Newt Gingrich Rips McConnell

by Will
about 2 hours ago

Conservative commentator and former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich, appearing on Just the News’ John Solomon Reports podcast, had some harsh words for Mitch McConnell, who he sees as being too weak and his agenda as being about as bad as that pushed by Pelosi and the Democrats.

Speaking on that, Gingrich first sided with a few conservative legislators who have put forth positive visions of America, saying:

“I am totally with Kevin McCarthy and with Rick Scott, both of whom have come up with positive ideas.

“McCarthy wants to develop a commitment to America. And he’s got, I think, seven different working groups. I was honored to be invited to come down to their planning session with about 180 House members.

“I was the keynote speaker and I got to listen to them working for a while. They’re so much more sophisticated than we were in ’94. It really makes me feel good to realize how much they’ve grown and learned.”

Then, after praising Sen. Rick Scott for his plans, Gingrich turned to attacking McConnell over his leadership style and the agenda he’s pushing.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/newt-gingrich-rips-mcconnell-wiley/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34