Author Topic: Founder of American-made company Home Depot says Biden 'worse than Jimmy Carter'  (Read 321 times)

Online libertybele

Founder of American-made company Home Depot says Biden 'worse than Jimmy Carter'

Home Depot co-founder Ken Langone predicted the United States will face a recession and called President Biden worse than former President Jimmy Carter on "Your World with Neil Cavuto" Tuesday.

KEN LANGONE: We've got to get rates well above the inflation rate if you want to snap inflation, just like Paul Volcker did in 1980 and '81. … This was not transitory, this was a real serious case of inflation. We lost a whole year on addressing the issue. Only because, frankly, we have leadership today in America that isn't willing to admit when they're wrong. They made a terrible blunder here, and now the price has got to be paid. If you want to get inflation back, if you want a benchmark, you're going to probably need interest higher than 8.5%. The other thing is we've exacerbated the problem. For example, the energy issue in America, we didn't have to be deficient like we are. Hell, by now, that pipeline would have been almost complete. And Biden's now saying, he's now blaming the oil companies. This is a disgrace. The oil companies are reacting to supply and demand. You're going to see it in their earnings when their earnings come out. If they're making all this much money, where are they in the numbers? It's wrong. It's absolutely wrong. And nobody's doing anything about it yet in a way that going to address the issue. ..........

https://www.foxnews.com/media/founder-home-depot-biden-worse-jimmy-carter-recession
Continued prayers for Trump's safety and that the Lord God Jesus Christ surrounds him with angels to protect him from all evil.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I thought the Home Depot guy was in the bag for the Dims?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

I thought the Home Depot guy was in the bag for the Dims?
Canadian HD stores went ultra woke recently.
... A Canadian branch of Home Depot sparked outrage after it posted a notice to employees about the benefits of “white privilege” and included a checklist for those who are “white, male, Christian, cisgender, able-bodied, and heterosexual.”

The notice, which is titled “Leading Practices — Unpacking privilege,” was posted in an employee lounge at a Home Depot in Calgary, Alberta.

A spokeswoman from Home Depot’s US headquarters confirmed to The Post that the white privilege notice was material from its Canadian division. She said it hadn’t been approved by the company’s diversity and inclusion department. The flyer had a Home Depot logo at the top.

The Canadian staffers who were apparently given the learning material were encouraged to acknowledge “societal privileges that benefit white people beyond what is commonly experienced by people of colour under the same social, political, and economic circumstances.”  ...
More at Townhall
Excuse me, I'm just here for some lightbulbs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Canadian HD stores went ultra woke recently.More at Townhall
Excuse me, I'm just here for some lightbulbs.
That sounds like the same script the Coke employees were supposed to use...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Worse than Carter - ya think?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Easy, Ken, we are only 1 year into this malaise flashback.  Biden still has 3 more years to school Jimmy Carter on how to be the worst President ever.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Easy, Ken, we are only 1 year into this malaise flashback.  Biden still has 3 more years to school Jimmy Carter on how to be the worst President ever.

@DefiantMassRINO

I am not exaggerating when I say this has been the longest year of my life. Seems like that SOB has been in office forever.
@
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!