Author Topic: Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Claims Asking About Allegations She Spent Millions In Donations On Man  (Read 211 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Claims Asking About Allegations She Spent Millions In Donations On Mansions Is Racist
By: Jason Rantz
April 13, 2022

It sure does pay to sow racial division in this country. Just ask Black Lives Matter (BLM) co-founder Patrisse Cullors, but don’t criticize her alleged financial mismanagement and questionable spending decisions while you’re at it.

At an event in Washington state last week, as part of a week-long residency with the Vashon Center for the Arts, Cullors made clear that if you criticize her or the movement, you’re a racist standing in the way of black women organizers. The comments were captured on an exclusive video posted below.

“We didn’t figure out how to protect ourselves. And what’s true often, especially for black women is we don’t protect ourselves first,” Cullors complained in what she described as “straight-up attacks” in the controversy over BLM finances.

The comments came days after a bombshell report that Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation donations were used to purchase a 6,500-square-foot, nearly $6 million mansion in southern California.

According to New York Magazine, the home was secretly acquired by a shell company in October 2020 when Cullors served as executive director for BLM. It makes sense why they’d want to keep it secret: Marxists are not supposed to be swimming in dough, and contributions were supposed to go to helping the BLM cause.

This type of purchase wasn’t new for Cullors: she started spending a fortune back in 2016, three years after she co-founded BLM. As her movement’s evangelists claimed police were murdering innocent black people, she was on a real estate shopping spree, buying up four opulent digs for a reported total of $3.2 million.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/13/blm-co-founder-questions-about-financial-statements-and-non-profit-tax-forms-are-racist/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

For their fine, outstanding community organizations to keep their tax-exempt status, they must be able to withstand the scrutiny of an IRS audit.  Surely, the IRS can't be racist?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Back in the prie time of the Jesse and Al extortion days, the race card held some value.

95% of people just laugh at this shit now.

Wonder if she yelled "Free at Last" when she bought her mansion.  Poor duped liberals.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
For their fine, outstanding community organizations to keep their tax-exempt status, they must be able to withstand the scrutiny of an IRS audit.  Surely, the IRS can't be racist?

As the FBI is an honorable law enforcement agency?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not in practice. They'll stick it to anybody.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not in practice. They'll stick it to anybody.

Yep, In most cases they are equal opportunity mother rapers, father stabbers, father rapers...
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Yep, In most cases they are equal opportunity mother rapers, father stabbers, father rapers...

I didn't get nothin'.
I had to pay 50 dollars and pick up the garbage...

Offline LMAO

We’ll see if anything comes from this

It seems all you have to do is scream “racism” and you’re immune
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline goatprairie

We’ll see if anything comes from this

It seems all you have to do is scream “racism” and you’re immune
I've read countless stories of black officials caught with their fingers in the till. Every last one of them screamed racism when arrested and charged.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Cullors made clear that if you criticize her or the movement, you’re a racist standing in the way of black women organizers."

I would be quite comfortable with ms. cullors calling me as such.
I'd just look back at her with a modest smile.