Author Topic: Florida woman strangles two kids, tells cops to ‘come get them, I don’t want them’  (Read 272 times)

Offline Kamaji

Florida woman strangles two kids, tells cops to ‘come get them, I don’t want them’

By Selim Algar
April 13, 2022

A Miami woman strangled her two children with a red ribbon this week — and told stunned cops, “I don’t want them anymore,” according to a report.

Odette Joaossaint, 41, called 911 and hung up several times before officers went to her home for a welfare check Tuesday night, the Miami Herald reported.

“Come get them,” she told arriving medics and cops about the dead kids, according to the outlet. “I don’t want them.”

First responders found two children tied up and unresponsive inside the home and desperately tried to revive them.

According to an arrest report, Joaossaint admitted tying up the children, ages 5 and 3, before strangling them with a red ribbon.

She later told detectives she was having financial and mental issues and that the children were suffering under her care.

Both kids, Laural Belval, 5, and Jeffrey Belval, 3, were pronounced dead at the scene.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/13/florida-mom-strangles-2-kids-tells-cops-i-dont-want-them/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Haitian?
Voodoo?