Author Topic: Court filing states 20 federal 'assets' embedded at the Capitol on January 6  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Court filing states 20 federal 'assets' embedded at the Capitol on January 6

The claim arrives in the form of a footnote in a 41-page motion to dismiss charges against members of the Oath Keepers.

By Sophie Mann

Updated: April 13, 2022 - 9:56am

An attorney for a Jan. 6 defendant  says in a recent court filing that at least 20 FBI and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives "assets" were embedded around the U.S. Capitol on the day of the riot.

The attorney, David Fischer, is seeking a dismissal of charges of seditious conspiracy and obstruction charges against nearly a dozen members of the Oath Keepers and client Thomas Caldwell.

The 41-page motion was filed Tuesday before U.S. District Judge Amit Mehta in Washington, D.C., according to a report in the Epoch Times.

"At least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6," a footnote in the motion reads. The motion also states that attorneys "combed through a mountain of discovery" including summaries of interviews conducted by FBI agents and that members of the Oath Keepers, a far-right group, were "being monitored and recorded prior to J6."

Fischer writes that despite carefully inspecting a significant amount of evidence during discovery, he has not found "one iota of proof" that the defendants pre-planned or had any "intention, design, or scheme to specifically enter the Capitol Building on J6."

https://justthenews.com/nation/court-filing-says-20-federal-assets-were-embedded-capitol-january-6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now only to be able to connect the dots of who was giving the marching orders to the these "assets"....

It sure wasn't any swamp department beaureacrat !!!!.  Infitrating the Capitol on a false flag op. had to take a much higher level of power directing it.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 04:08:32 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"asset" is a euphemism for "rat", i.e., informant.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
In the name of left wing ideology, it seems the FBI has highly embraced the tactic of entrapment in dealing with right wing activism.  This looks like the MI guv case, and this both are very recent examples.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"asset" is a euphemism for "rat", i.e., informant.
Thanks for clarifying that. I just thought they'd misspelled"asshat".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now only to be able to connect the dots of who was giving the marching orders to the these "assets"....

It sure wasn't any swamp department beaureacrat !!!!.  Infitrating the Capitol on a false flag op. had to take a much higher level of power directing it.
The Capitol Sergeant at Arms reports to and is directed by the Speaker of the House. I think that is far enough up the food chain.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Geez!  And those are just the ones the gov't was forced to disclose in the discovery process; no doubt there were a lot more who haven't been disclosed.

Online mountaineer

Legal Filing Sets Internet Ablaze With Reference to FBI/ATF 'Assets' 'Embedded' on Jan. 6
By Nick Arama | Apr 14, 2022 9:45 PM ET

There has been a question hanging out there concerning the Capitol riot now for some time.

Just exactly how many FBI/other federal agents/confidential informants were there and embedded with the crowd on Jan. 6 during the riot? ...

Now there’s an interesting court filing from defense attorney David Fischer in one of the Jan. 6 cases, which the folks at The Epoch Times found. Fischer claims in a footnote that “[a]t least 20 FBI and ATF assets were embedded around the Capitol on J6,” according to the filing. Where did that come from? The footnote said that they “combed through a mountain of discovery” that included FBI 302 reports (interviews). The footnote also notes that the Oath Keepers were being monitored and recorded “prior to J6.”  ... RedState

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oh, So There Were Federal Agents Embedded at the US Capitol on January 6?
Matt Vespa

Posted: Apr 14, 2022 5:35 PM

There were FBI assets around the US Capitol on January 6. That is a fact. It's not new either. The New York Times reported that an informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation was inside the building. Did the FBI plan this riot? We don't know. Probably not, but given the hyper-politicization we've seen from this institution coupled with its apparent inability to do its job—I wouldn't be shocked.

The FBI is ground zero for serial failures as of late. These clowns knew the Steele Dossier, the core of the Russian collusion hoax, was fake. They knew it was a Clinton campaign opposition research project. They still went along with this little game and doctored paperwork to secure spy warrants on Trump campaign officials. They spied on Trump proper with Crossfire Hurricane. These are bad people.

There were many people on January 6 who tried to stop the mayhem. Of course, that footage isn't shown. It's the ones who did cross the line who are used to paint the usual narrative that the Right is out of control. Left-wing hooligans burned down half our cities in 2020, but this little riot is worse or something. Enough. These people are no saints, but questions about federal agents maybe egging on the crowd are warranted. Folks, the FBI plotted to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and suckered a few people into this scheme to build a sham domestic terror case that was weaponized to attack Donald Trump. The feds thought they had a slam-dunk case. It wasn't. There were no convictions after all that theater. Everyone saw it was an entrapment game.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/04/14/oh-so-there-were-federal-agents-embedded-at-the-us-capitol-on-january-6-n2605836
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34