Author Topic: Annual wholesale inflation rises 11.2 percent in March  (Read 476 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Annual wholesale inflation rises 11.2 percent in March
« on: April 13, 2022, 01:05:31 pm »
 Annual wholesale inflation rises 11.2 percent in March
by Tobias Burns - 04/13/22 8:36 AM ET

The numbers released on Wednesday follow an 8.5 percent annual rise in consumer prices announced Tuesday, the highest since increase since December, 1981.

The Producer Price Index published by the Department of Labor’s Bureau of Labor Statistics measures the price of goods and services that businesses pay to each other, while the Consumer Price Index (CPI) measures retail prices that consumers pay directly.

–Developing

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/3266112-annual-wholesale-inflation-rises-11-2-percent-in-march/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: Annual wholesale inflation rises 11.2 percent in March
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2022, 01:11:23 pm »
The only thing that needs to transitory, is the dims grip on power
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 02:58:20 pm »
Holey sh*t!!!  Consumer inflation will follow that right up the flagpole.

Online rustynail

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 03:17:13 pm »
Good news?  SS COLAs tied to PPI?

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2022, 03:37:17 pm »
Assuming all of this continues into 2024, and every indication shows that it will, these people are finished.

Fingers crossed that the next president doesn’t continue these policies.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2022, 03:40:44 pm »
Assuming all of this continues into 2024, and every indication shows that it will, these people are finished.

Assuming that this country makes it to the next presidential election and assuming that all the illegals won't be granted the right to vote and assuming that we see a fair election, the DEMS are done. 

Pray for our country and pray that a true conservative leader takes the oval office in '24.   :0001: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 04:03:40 pm »

Fingers crossed indeed; toes, too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 04:09:39 pm »
Assuming that this country makes it to the next presidential election and assuming that all the illegals won't be granted the right to vote and assuming that we see a fair election, the DEMS are done. 

Pray for our country and pray that a true conservative leader takes the oval office in '24.   :0001: :patriot:

You'd  do better to pray for a Conservative Congress... Jussayin.

Online LMAO

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2022, 07:22:44 pm »
This is going to get very bad. And in the meantime, there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy