Author Topic: Charlee Corra, a Disney Heiress and High School Teacher, Comes Out as Trans; Slams Florida’s Educati  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlee Corra, a Disney Heiress and High School Teacher, Comes Out as Trans; Slams Florida’s Education Law

Warner Todd Huston 11 Apr 2022

The great grandchild of the late Roy Disney, who co-founded Disney with his younger brother Walt, has come out as transgender and is going on the attack against Florida’s Parental Rights in Education law.

Charlee Corra had identified as gay for more than a decade, but in 2018 at 30 years of age, the high school teacher and Disney Heiress identified as trans.

Corra told the Los Angeles Times of regret over past inaction on LGBTQ causes.

“I feel like I don’t do very much to help. I don’t call senators or take action. I felt like I could be doing more,” Corra said.

Corra announced a $250,000 matching grant to Human Rights Campaign (HRC) at the group’s annual banquet in Los Angeles in March. The grant has been echoed by Charlee’s father, Roy P. Disney, grandson of the Disney co-founder, who promised to match donations up to $500,000 for HRC.

“Equality matters deeply to us,” Roy wrote in a statement, “especially because our child, Charlee, is transgender and a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/04/11/charlee-corra-a-disney-heiress-and-high-school-teacher-comes-out-as-trans-slams-floridas-education-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That's nice, but irrelevant.  The law simply recognizes that a child's parents have the primary responsibility, and interest, in the child's raising, and that a child cannot be taught age-inappropriate sexual material without the parents' knowledge or consent.

If one is against that, then one is a Groomer, pure and simple.  One wishes to facilitate pedophilia.

Online mountaineer

high school teacher
Of course.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org