Author Topic: Joe's toast, but he'll skate on the Hunter scandal...[interesting read]  (Read 154 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 12, 2022
Joe's toast, but he'll skate on the Hunter scandal
By Stu Tarlowe

The handwriting is on the wall: Joe Biden has outlived his usefulness to the people who foisted him upon us and who pull his strings; he is on his way out.

And while some envision him stepping down or being removed from office and being succeeded by either Kamala Harris or Nancy Pelosi, his regime, which many have already likened to the third term of Barack Obama, will morph into the actual third term of Barack Obama.

Don't be led astray by popular misunderstandings of the provisions of the 22nd Amendment. That amendment (which came about in reaction to Franklin D. Roosevelt having been elected to a third and even fourth term) bars Obama (or anyone who has served as president) from being elected to a third term. But, in an American Thinker article published on April 6th, Andrea Widburg lays out the process by which Obama could step back into the Oval Office without being elected and without violating the 22nd Amendment.

In that scenario, Kamala Harris would be prevailed upon to step down, and Obama would be drafted (on the grounds that the current global instability calls for a person with Obama's mastery of foreign policy) to replace her (which, under the 25th Amendment, would require confirmation by a majority vote of both houses of Congress). Then Biden would be removed via the 25th Amendment's provision for such removal (and replacement by the current VP) should the president be "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/joes_toast_but_hell_skate_on_the_hunter_scandal.html
« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 01:22:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Re: Joe's toast, but he'll skate on the Hunter scandal
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2022, 01:22:21 pm »
The "Obama plan" would only work once to get Obama in as president - he could not run for re-election.  That would mean only two years, at most, as titular president, with a firestorm of protest at the move.  That won't happen; if he's involved, it's behind the scenes.  If the democrats really want to use the "Obama magic" to get a popular candidate elected again, they'll run Moochelle as president instead; Barack would then come into the White House as First Husband (technically speaking), and then the dems would have reflected glory to bask in.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Last I looked the amended constitution prohibits a 3rd term as POTUS.

Of course when has the constitution mattered to these pukes in DC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Last I looked the amended constitution prohibits a 3rd term as POTUS.

Of course when has the constitution mattered to these pukes in DC.

Actually, it doesn't.  What the 22nd Amendment says is "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice".  So, technically speaking, if a two-termer is appointed to the office of VP, with an existing president in office, and that existing president is then removed, that two-termer moves up to president - for the remainder of that term.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Actually, it doesn't.  What the 22nd Amendment says is "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice".  So, technically speaking, if a two-termer is appointed to the office of VP, with an existing president in office, and that existing president is then removed, that two-termer moves up to president - for the remainder of that term.

Yeah, I see it now, so with that loophole, what's to keep the dems to run on the plank that Obama as VPOTUS will be appointed POTUS on January 21st.  I don't think that level of circumvention was intended to be allowed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Yeah, I see it now, so with that loophole, what's to keep the dems to run on the plank that Obama as VPOTUS will be appointed POTUS on January 21st.  I don't think that level of circumvention was intended to be allowed.

I agree that I don't think it was intended; unfortunately, the words that were used appear to allow those sorts of shenanigans.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Joe's toast, but he'll skate on the Hunter scandal
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2022, 04:14:24 pm »
The "Obama plan" would only work once to get Obama in as president - he could not run for re-election.  That would mean only two years, at most, as titular president, with a firestorm of protest at the move.  That won't happen; if he's involved, it's behind the scenes.  If the democrats really want to use the "Obama magic" to get a popular candidate elected again, they'll run Moochelle as president instead; Barack would then come into the White House as First Husband (technically speaking), and then the dems would have reflected glory to bask in.

The idea, I guess, is O'Bastard can be President because the 22nd allows an extra two years if a VP rises to President with under two years remaining in the term.

I think that's a special exemption that might not apply in this situation, especially if Joe gets the hook before 1/20/23.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline rustynail

The walls are closing in as the sun goes down.