Author Topic: BREAKING: A massive police response is underway at a subway station in Sunset  (Read 5842 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"We once were kings"...

But that was an ocean away, and centuries in the past.

Why don't you go back and reclaim your throne, then?
Instead of shoot up people here...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

"We once were kings"...
But that was an ocean away, and centuries in the past.
Why don't you go back and reclaim your throne, then?
Instead of shoot up people here...
I guess he didn't want to be a king in Uganda or Congo. Too yucky.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

If the shooter had been a white racist, the MSM would be broadcasting the rants 24/7.
Black racists get a pass.
As PolitiBunny tweeted, this is just Waukesha all over again. Remember, that guy didn't aim his car directly into a crowd of white people and intend to kill them. It was just an incident. Nothing to see here.

Offline Kamaji

YouTube, Tw*tter and Facebook have no problem whatsoever with anti-white, anti-Asian, anti-Jew, anti-conservative hate, including death threats. Doesn't violate the rules, you know.

Yup.

Online mountaineer

FBI too busy chasing down NASCAR garage door rope pulls and creating kidnapping scenarios to worry about piddly stuff like this.

Social Media Posts From Person Of Interest In Connection To Subway Shooting Show Leftist Views: Report, By  Ryan Saavedra - Daily Wire
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:40:20 pm by mountaineer »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As PolitiBunny tweeted, this is just Waukesha all over again. Remember, that guy didn't aim his car directly into a crowd of white people and intend to kill them. It was just an incident. Nothing to see here.

Yep, the MSM out and out blamed the SUV.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Frank R. James ID’d as person of interest in Brooklyn subway shooting, made threatening online rants

By Jorge Fitz-Gibbon, Jesse O’Neill and Craig McCarthy
April 12, 2022

A troubled man who railed against Mayor Adams and made bizarre threatening rants on YouTube has been identified as a person of interest in the savage Brooklyn subway attack that injured at least 23 people Tuesday morning, officials said.

Frank James — who warned last month that he was “entering the danger zone” — rented a U-Haul van tied to the N train attack in Sunset Park and is being sought for questioning, police said at an evening briefing.

“Mr. Mayor, I’m a victim of your mental health program,” James said in one lengthy video.

“I’m 63 now full of hate, full of anger, and full of bitterness.”

He also criticized the mayor for not doing more to combat homelessness.

“Eric Adams, Eric Adams: What are you doing brother? What’s happening with this homeless situation,” he said while referring to the subway. “Every car I went to was loaded with homeless people. It was so bad I couldn’t even stand. I had to keep moving from car to car.”

The NYPD said they were increasing security for Mayor Adams after police discovered the videos.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/12/frank-r-james-idd-as-person-of-interest-in-brooklyn-subway-shooting/

@Kamaji

Well,he seems to have been eating well,and not overworking.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
YouTube, Tw*tter and Facebook have no problem whatsoever with anti-white, anti-Asian, anti-Jew, anti-conservative hate, including death threats. Doesn't violate the rules, you know.

@mountaineer

Well,they can't allow reality to interfere with their agenda,which is to keep their jobs. To do this,they have to strictly follow the agenda of their bosses,which is to eliminate white people and promote non-white people.

Unlike SOME people,white people are too hard to dictate to,and tend to fight back effectively.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"We once were kings"...

@Smokin Joe

More proof of their stupidity. The "WE" stuff is nonsense because Kingdoms only have ONE King,and he is sorta devoted to remaining the CMMFIC.

Their MASTERS were their kings and they were the peasants and slaves.

Don't forget,it was the black Kings in Africa that sold their ancestors to the white man. The white man did NOT "enslave them" because they were ALREADY SLAVES,

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

https://twitter.com/NuanceBro/status/1514053452829179904

WATCH: Disturbing Video From Black Nationalist Subway Shooter Revealed as FBI Gets Egg on Its Face Again
By Bonchie | Apr 13, 2022 9:15 AM ET

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/13/watch-disturbing-video-from-black-nationalist-subway-shooter-revealed-as-fbi-gets-egg-on-its-face-again-n549656

What's disturbing is that he still has posting privileges on twitter and facebook, apparently.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

What's disturbing is that he still has posting privileges on twitter and facebook, apparently.

Racist terrorism - Good.  Orange Tweets- Bad.

At least Musk might nuke Twitter.  One down a dozen to go.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Using traffic and other surveillance cams the FBI showed up at the homes of people who weren't even in DC on Jan 6th after subpoenaing their bank accounts, yet that same Bureau can't find a guy driving a U-Haul truck through Brooklyn. 

But this is all totally on the level.
10:43 AM · Apr 13, 2022

Offline Kamaji

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Using traffic and other surveillance cams the FBI showed up at the homes of people who weren't even in DC on Jan 6th after subpoenaing their bank accounts, yet that same Bureau can't find a guy driving a U-Haul truck through Brooklyn. 

But this is all totally on the level.
10:43 AM · Apr 13, 2022

:facepalm2:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James arrested..more info to follow
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Will he be charged with hate crimes?

Yeah, not holding my breath.

Offline Kamaji

Will he be charged with hate crimes?

Yeah, not holding my breath.

Of course not.  Only whites can "hate-crime" dontcha know!