Author Topic: White House Quietly Blamed Kamala Harris For Disastrous Start In Office  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Quietly Blamed Kamala Harris For Disastrous Start In Office
Martin Walsh
April 12, 2022

President Joe Biden’s team blamed Vice President Kamala Harris for her disastrous first year in office.

A new book titled, “This Will Not Pass: Trump, Biden, and the Battle for America’s Future,” is written by New York Times reporters Jonathan Martin and Alex Burns and details the tensions between Harris and Biden in the White House.

White House Communications Director Kate Bedingfield privately revealed her feelings about Harris’ problems while speaking to Martin and Burns for the book.

“In private, Bedingfeld had taken to noting that the vice presidency was not the first time in Harris’s political career that she had fallen short of sky-high expectations: Her Senate office had been messy and her presidential campaign had been a fiasco. Perhaps, she suggested, the problem was not the vice president’s staff,” the book states.

Bedingfeld protested the report in a statement to Politico’s Playbook but she did not deny it.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/5747-61935/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

:happyhappy:

popcorn, anyone?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Who picked her?

Well, dance with the one that brought you!

:silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

So we can add her to the list of everything this White House blames for their failures.

They blame Putin
They blame Trump
They blame parents going to school board meetings
They blame oil companies
They blame meat producers
They blame Republicans
They blame Fox News
They blame police
Now they blame Harris and their blaming is not going to end with the above list. They’re just getting warmed up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Who hired her?
Who didn't banish her to "Special Projects" in Antarctica when she proved grossly incompetent?
Who kept giving her opportunities to embarass the Administration?

Biden only has himself to blame.  He chose her.  He's in charge.  He could assign her to count grains of sand in Sahara, but he doesn't.  It's not Kamala's fault that Biden and his administration suck - she is just a symptom of poor staff selection, failure without accountability and consequences, and unwillingness to adapt to real world conditions.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
RINO roars:
"Biden only has himself to blame"

He's not the one.

"He chose her"

He [biden] did not make that choice.

"He's in charge"

No, he's not.

"It's not Kamala's fault that Biden and his administration suck"

On this you're correct.