Author Topic: Grassley: ‘Enough Evidence’ to Legitimately Question if Joe Biden Is Compromised by Chinese  (Read 299 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Grassley: ‘Enough Evidence’ to Legitimately Question if Joe Biden Is Compromised by Chinese

Pam Key 11 Apr 2022

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said on FNC’s “Jesse Watters Primetime”  that he had “enough evidence” to warrant an investigation into if President Joe Biden is compromised by his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China.

Watters said, “Do you have evidence, senator, that would lead to you believe that Joe is potentially compromised by the Chinese?”

Grassley said, “I only have enough evidence that that’s a legitimate question. I do not have evidence that goes as far as you would like to have me say it goes. If I could say it, I would say it.”

He continued, “What we do know is that Hunter Biden is had arrangements with Chinese business people, the CEFC corporation, it’s an energy company, those Chinese business people had connections to the military and the Chinese Communist Party. We know that they received $5 million one time. James received a million dollars one time. Then we got all sorts of bank records saying on a regular order that $100,000 for many months to Hunter Biden, $ 65,000 to James Biden. And then it raises the question. Does this compromise the national security of the United States? Do they have enough on them to get something out of a president of the United States? I can’t answer that question.”

Watters asked, “Doesn’t that lead most fair-minded people to believe that maybe that money is influencing the president of the United States’ decisions and that could affect our national security?”

Grassley said, “It could mean that. If I had enough evidence to say that you’re 100% right, I would be willing to say that. But I think I have a reputation of just going by the facts and following the money, and right now, I can’t go that far.”

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,177.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It ain't what you know, it's what you can prove...

But we know.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

It ain't what you know, it's what you can prove...

But we know.

:thumbsup:

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

Grassley: ‘Enough Evidence’ to Legitimately Question if Joe Biden Is Compromised by Chinese

Pam Key 11 Apr 2022

Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said on FNC’s “Jesse Watters Primetime”  that he had “enough evidence” to warrant an investigation into if President Joe Biden is compromised by his son Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China.

Watters said, “Do you have evidence, senator, that would lead to you believe that Joe is potentially compromised by the Chinese?”

Grassley said, “I only have enough evidence that that’s a legitimate question. I do not have evidence that goes as far as you would like to have me say it goes. If I could say it, I would say it.”

He continued, “What we do know is that Hunter Biden is had arrangements with Chinese business people, the CEFC corporation, it’s an energy company, those Chinese business people had connections to the military and the Chinese Communist Party. We know that they received $5 million one time. James received a million dollars one time. Then we got all sorts of bank records saying on a regular order that $100,000 for many months to Hunter Biden, $ 65,000 to James Biden. And then it raises the question. Does this compromise the national security of the United States? Do they have enough on them to get something out of a president of the United States? I can’t answer that question.”

Watters asked, “Doesn’t that lead most fair-minded people to believe that maybe that money is influencing the president of the United States’ decisions and that could affect our national security?”

Grassley said, “It could mean that. If I had enough evidence to say that you’re 100% right, I would be willing to say that. But I think I have a reputation of just going by the facts and following the money, and right now, I can’t go that far.”

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,177.0.html

Maybe it would be fitting to throw them all through a wood chipper & send the goo to a Chinese pig farm.

No, I'm NOT a Bite-un fan.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

So, there is sufficient information to ask a question ... what's the question to be asked? ... or is there insufficient information is his possession to arrange nouns, verbs, antecdents, adjectives, and adverbs into a grammatically correct interrogative statement?

Does he at least have sufficient information to form an introductory adverbial dependent clause and the requisite comma that needs to follow it?

If Grassley doesn't have enough information to form a clause, can he at least form a prepositional phrase or participle?

I think Senator Grassely has been compromised by another GOP Inquisition nothing burger.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright