Author Topic: 'Something is up': Jim Jordan spots major shift in Hunter Biden story  (Read 516 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Something is up': Jim Jordan spots major shift in Hunter Biden story
by Daniel Chaitin, Deputy News Editor |
 | April 10, 2022 02:45 PM
 | Updated Apr 11, 2022, 12:36 AM

A top House Republican thinks "something is up" as the federal investigation into Hunter Biden and his financial practices heats up.

Rep. Jim Jordan said on Sunday it "sure seems" the president's son is on his way to being indicted, though the congressman acknowledged he could not say for certain. He pointed to an upswell in reporting on the authentication of contents on a laptop believed to have belonged to Hunter Biden, coinciding with a wave of grand jury activity.

"You mentioned those two stories from the Washington Post 10 days ago," the Ohio Republican told host Maria Bartiromo on Fox News. "I understand they were four minutes apart. One was at 11:00. One was at 11:04. So two eight-page-long stories four minutes apart from the news organization that said 18 months ago there was no story here, this was Russian disinformation. That tells you something is up. You don't see the Washington Post do that."

While the New York Post led the charge in reporting on the contents of the abandoned laptop, which contained emails detailing Biden's business dealings and roller coaster personal life, other major media outlets sought to cast doubt on its authenticity, and Big Tech companies even took steps to suppress its spread in the final weeks of the 2020 election.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/something-is-up-jim-jordan-spots-major-shift-in-hunter-biden-story
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Re: 'Something is up': Jim Jordan spots major shift in Hunter Biden story
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 02:32:46 pm »
It DOES feel like it is suddenly getting legs.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 02:34:49 pm »
It DOES feel like it is suddenly getting legs.

The question is:  why, and what are they trying to protect by using Hunter as a sacrifice?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 02:38:06 pm »

The question is:  why, and what are they trying to protect by using Hunter as a sacrifice?

If Hunter is taking the ride, so is the Big Guy. Kinda feels like hes getting set to be the bagholder. Maybe Dems are looking for a reset.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 02:46:37 pm »
If Hunter is taking the ride, so is the Big Guy. Kinda feels like hes getting set to be the bagholder. Maybe Dems are looking for a reset.

I don't think so.  If Hunter takes a ride, it'll be to save Bidet, not crucify him as well.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 02:52:21 pm »

I don't think so.  If Hunter takes a ride, it'll be to save Bidet, not crucify him as well.

Considering what that laptop contains... I don't see how that would work.  :shrug:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 03:05:20 pm »
Considering what that laptop contains... I don't see how that would work.  :shrug:

Who controls the federal prosecutors?  When was Hillary Clinton indicted for violating U.S. secrecy laws as they relate to her use of an unsecured home-brew email server?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 03:06:21 pm »
Who controls the federal prosecutors?  When was Hillary Clinton indicted for violating U.S. secrecy laws as they relate to her use of an unsecured home-brew email server?

But all that stayed buried. This ain't. That's the thing.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2022, 03:09:45 pm »
Jim Jordan ...
... how's that immigration policy coming along?
... how's that tax reform bill doing?
... any plans for supply chain repatriation?
... any thought about using Defense Production Act to increase energy production and pipeline project approvals?
... has Poland sent its MiGs to Ukraine, yet?
... what about trust busting the tech and media sectors to increase competition?
... any plans to let Medicare negotiate drug prices?
... how's that Covid-19/SARS2 community surveillance, monitoring, and early warning system doing?
... have we improved our ability to more rapidly sequence Covid-19/SARS2 genomes?
... what your plans for America to kick-ass and take names in the Global economy?

Jim Jordan, the serfs on the manors in the provinces didn't send you to Congress to watch Washington Beltway soap operas, like "As The Bidens Turn".  Accomplish something, other than corporate tax breaks and judicial appointments.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2022, 03:22:43 pm »
But all that stayed buried. This ain't. That's the thing.

So what if it comes right out in the open, in all its putrescence?  Hillary's use of the server was also out there in the open, and discussed during the election, but all it took was a "word" from Comey that all was good, that she hadn't actually broken the law - even though she pretty clearly had - and it all went away.

The same thing will happen here.  It'll all get pinned on Hunter, and Bidet's participation will be pooh-poohed just like Hilary's on the ground that he didn't have sufficient knowledge of what was actually going on - that, at most, he just knew that Hunter was very successful and was paying for a lot of family expenses.

Without a prosecutor's will to prosecute, it doesn't matter what is made public.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2022, 04:13:43 pm »

I'm with you on this.  Shortbus Joe cannot be touched.  The Rats have their scapegoat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2022, 05:27:50 pm »
I'm with you on this.  Shortbus Joe cannot be touched.  The Rats have their scapegoat.

Joe is going to plead ignorance about his crackhead sons doings.  Which, in his case, will be hard to disprove.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 05:40:12 pm »
So what if it comes right out in the open, in all its putrescence?  Hillary's use of the server was also out there in the open, and discussed during the election, but all it took was a "word" from Comey that all was good, that she hadn't actually broken the law - even though she pretty clearly had - and it all went away.

The same thing will happen here.  It'll all get pinned on Hunter, and Bidet's participation will be pooh-poohed just like Hilary's on the ground that he didn't have sufficient knowledge of what was actually going on - that, at most, he just knew that Hunter was very successful and was paying for a lot of family expenses.

Without a prosecutor's will to prosecute, it doesn't matter what is made public.
Sadly, you appear to be right. The Communists own the DOJ and a bunch of the judges.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis