Author Topic: Tell you what. I’m torn.  (Read 3348 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Tell you what. I’m torn.
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2022, 04:11:37 pm »
I think the vast majority of gay people still just want to live a normal life like everyone else, what we have been seeing for decades are the radical homosexuals and and every sort of perverted freak and mentally ill person that they have gathered under their banner with one agenda only...to destroy the traditional family by relabeling them as the freaks and all the freaks and perverts as normal.

@GtHawk

I agree. I have a couple of cousins,one a male and the other a female who I STRONGLY suspect of being homosexuals. The female was even married once,but married one of the biggest losers I have even seen,and nobody was surprised when it failed. The guys GOOD points were he was a drunk,a liar,and too lazy to work in a pie factory.

So,of course,he got a job as a cop based on his military assignment to the MP's. He neglected to tell them he was a cook,and they never bothered to check.

Didn't last a year before he was fired for sexually molesting a minor female he stopped for drunk driving. He told her he would let her go if she gave him oral sex,so she did and he did. Being a teenage girl,she told all her friends,and he ended up getting busted and fired.

The male joined the USCG,and managed to serve something like 16 years before being arrested in some sort of sting operation,and given the boot. Lost all his upcoming retirement benefits over it.

He was so homo everybody in the family knew it,even his parents,but nobody said anything. Never once bothered anybody I know of that didn't want to be bothered.

This is one reason I think homosexuality shouldn't be an issue in the military AS LONG AS THE SUBJECT KEEPS IT PERSONAL AND OFF-DUTY. Yes,I DO understand for a homosexual in charge this will lead to some slackers claiming he or she sexually harassed them in an effort to get out of trouble,and I honestly don't know what can be done about that,other than handle it the same way heterosexual men and women complaints are handled.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2022, 06:43:57 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

And on top of that,it is an outright lie. You ARE,what you were born to be. You might want to change it,but that does NOTHING to change the biological FACT that you  are born either a male,or a female. There ARE no other options.

We've got to pull the world back from these freaks @sneakypete and keep them as far away from our kids as humanly possible.

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2022, 06:46:34 pm »
I think the vast majority of gay people still just want to live a normal life like everyone else, what we have been seeing for decades are the radical homosexuals and and every sort of perverted freak and mentally ill person that they have gathered under their banner with one agenda only...to destroy the traditional family by relabeling them as the freaks and all the freaks and perverts as normal.

Guess which side our school boards and federal government supports.

Offline berdie

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2022, 08:28:10 pm »
We've got to pull the world back from these freaks @sneakypete and keep them as far away from our kids as humanly possible.

I couldn't agree more with you.

« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2022, 08:39:29 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2022, 10:12:48 pm »

A salted field of stones suits me fine.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2022, 12:38:01 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

Let's not stop with homosexuals when it comes to protecting children. SEEMS to me MOST of the child molesters that get arrested are heterosexual males.

ANYBODY that genuinely sexually molests a child needs to get hammered to the fullest extent of the law,regardless of race,creed,color sexual identity,or political office.

AND.....Let's not forget to add "regardless of what pulpit they preach from". The Catholic Church in particular has been a nest of homosexual rapists for centuries.

They get first mention because they are the oldest Christian religion. When you have been around longer than anyone else,you have had more opportunities to do bad things than anyone else.

Well,Jews have been around longer,but for some odd reason it seems like you never hear of Rabbi's molesting children in their flocks. Or at least I haven't heard or read about it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 12:43:59 am by sneakypete »

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2022, 03:10:58 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Let's not stop with homosexuals when it comes to protecting children. SEEMS to me MOST of the child molesters that get arrested are heterosexual males.

ANYBODY that genuinely sexually molests a child needs to get hammered to the fullest extent of the law,regardless of race,creed,color sexual identity,or political office.

AND.....Let's not forget to add "regardless of what pulpit they preach from". The Catholic Church in particular has been a nest of homosexual rapists for centuries.

They get first mention because they are the oldest Christian religion. When you have been around longer than anyone else,you have had more opportunities to do bad things than anyone else.

Well,Jews have been around longer,but for some odd reason it seems like you never hear of Rabbi's molesting children in their flocks. Or at least I haven't heard or read about it.

I think your post is offensive @sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2022, 03:48:20 pm »
I think your post is offensive @sneakypete

@Right_in_Virginia

Please excuse me while I take a break to gnash my teeth and pull my hair out.

Maybe even use a flail to tear the skin off my back.

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2022, 04:07:31 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

Please excuse me while I take a break to gnash my teeth and pull my hair out.

Maybe even use a flail to tear the skin off my back.

Let me know if you need help with this @sneakypete   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2022, 04:13:46 pm »
Let me know if you need help with this @sneakypete   

@Right_in_Virginia

Well,Catholics ARE experts at that sort of thing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2022, 04:20:19 pm »
Precisely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2022, 04:25:52 pm »
Precisely.

@Smokin Joe

I can't think of a better place to put them than state and federal prisons. ANYBODY convicted of child rape NEEDS to be in prison for the rest of their natural lives.

BTW, I am NOT talking about an 18  year old boyfriend of a 15 or 16  year old girl. Yeah,there NEEDS to be an age limit that justifies a felony arrest,and that is not the type of situation that justifies sending a boyfriend near the age of the girl to prison.

I wish I had the perfect solution to that problem,but I don't. Too many variables at play.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2022, 04:28:42 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

@sneakypete In well over 6 decades of being a Catholic, I know of no incidents of molestation in any church or church school I attended. You might claim that is because someone is good at covering their crimes, but as a student in those schools and knowing other kids, some things just aren't kept quiet if they happen.

In public schools, that was a different story, and as has been posted here, incidents of molestation--especially with the alphabet crowd--get swept under the rug so the School administrators and school board don't look bad.
The leftist news will report every time a priest looks sideways at someone because they don't like the Church either (something y'all have in common), but they don't like it because it still stands officially against homosexuality and abortion, two of the Left's pet sins.

You seem to have a hard on for the Catholic Church in particular, but whatever molestation is going on out there would hardly be confined to churches, and schools are a far more likely venue, especially the public schools.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 04:31:54 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2022, 04:37:36 pm »
@Smokin Joe

I can't think of a better place to put them than state and federal prisons. ANYBODY convicted of child rape NEEDS to be in prison for the rest of their natural lives.

BTW, I am NOT talking about an 18  year old boyfriend of a 15 or 16  year old girl. Yeah,there NEEDS to be an age limit that justifies a felony arrest,and that is not the type of situation that justifies sending a boyfriend near the age of the girl to prison.

I wish I had the perfect solution to that problem,but I don't. Too many variables at play.
I can. It would guarantee no repeat offenders.

I don't see the situation with a young girl and her near age boyfriend as being a 'child molester', but the unwanted interaction of an adult with someone considerably younger and a minor sure qualifies.
Heck, there are some 14 year olds out there doing things I hadn't heard of when I was quite a bit older.
That's a sign of the times, I guess.
Any prepubescent child sexually molested qualifies, too.  Those offenders are just begging for a dirtnap.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2022, 07:04:35 pm »
@sneakypete
In well over 6 decades of being a Catholic, I know of no incidents of molestation in any church or church school I attended. You might claim that is because someone is good at covering their crimes, but as a student in those schools and knowing other kids, some things just aren't kept quiet if they happen.

@Smokin Joe

I never once tried to claim ALL priests were child molestors,but the truth is the Catholic Church is so big it IS going to have more pedophiles than any other church. Is there any other religion that has so many religious centers or leaders? I am just guessing,but my guess is they outnumber all other religions by a huge margin.

In public schools, that was a different story, and as has been posted here, incidents of molestation--especially with the alphabet crowd--get swept under the rug so the School administrators and school board don't look bad.

Local politicians have to be involved also,or no coverup would be possible.

The leftist news will report every time a priest looks sideways at someone because they don't like the Church either (something y'all have in common),

I don't like ANY church. Organized religion is the biggest con job the world has ever seen.

but they don't like it because it still stands officially against homosexuality and abortion, two of the Left's pet sins.

It has been MY experience that the left has absolutely zero  problems being hypocrites. Hell,it might even be a requirement.

You seem to have a hard on for the Catholic Church in particular,

Of course I am,but only because they are so much larger than any other church.

but whatever molestation is going on out there would hardly be confined to churches, and schools are a far more likely venue, especially the public schools.

Seems to ME,that I have heard rumors about "Parochial Schools". Know anything about them?

Not that this shifts any blame away from the public,and even the private schools.

After all,who HASN'T heard rumors about rampant homosexuality in private schools? Granted,from MY complete lack of personal experience with private schools and their students,these are only rumors,but they are people just like everyone else,so you know at least some of it has to be true.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2022, 07:20:47 pm »
I can. It would guarantee no repeat offenders.

I don't see the situation with a young girl and her near age boyfriend as being a 'child molester', but the unwanted interaction of an adult with someone considerably younger and a minor sure qualifies.

@Smokin Joe

I worked at a factory with a young man out in Denver that was arrested,tried,and sent to the Colorado State Prison for rape because his 15 year old girlfriends parents came home early and caught them screwing on the living room couch. He had just turned 18 when he was caught.

It happens. Nobody wants to talk about it because it is so emotional,but it does happen.

Heck, there are some 14 year olds out there doing things I hadn't heard of when I was quite a bit older.

100 years ago it was common for 14 year old girls to get married. Sometimes even younger ones. Was it "right"? Given the times,and the probable circumstances leading to the marriages,like the death of her parents and her having no where to live in an era of no such thing as child services,it was probably the best option of a list of bad options. She had no alternative,so she married and tried to make the best of it.

The woman who raised me is one example. Both of her parents died in the flue epidemic of 1918,when she was 10 years old,and her sister was 8. They had no where to live,so the KKK (seriously),which was the only "public service agency" for white people in that area at that time took her and  her little sister to the house where a one-legged Civil War vet lived alone,and she told me the head Klansman told the old man,"Old man,you are old and too sick to live by yourself anymore,and these two little girls need a place to live,so we are going to move them in with you to cook,clean,and keep you company.",and left.

She said that a few months later the old man started staying drunk and not helping her and her sister,and evidentially the word got out to the Klan (probably from one of the school teachers),and the Klan showed up on horseback with torches one night soon afterwards,called the old man out into the yard,and told him "Old man,we have heard that you are not sending these little girls to school anymore,and that you are spending your money gambling and buying whiskey instead of buying food and groceries appropriate for little girls;

This stops NOW,or we will be back,and I will tie you to that weeping willow tree in the corner of your yard,and beat you with my horsewhip until my arm gets tired.",and rode away.

She told me they never had a moment of trouble with that old man after that,right up to the day he died.

She was 13 when he died,so she married a WW-1 vet that had been eaten alive with Mustard Gas in order to have a place for her and her sister to live. I actually grew up knowing this man because we would visit with him occasionally.

She married the man I called my father after divorcing the WW-1 vet for being a mean drunk,and stayed married to him until she was in her 70's,and died.

« Last Edit: April 13, 2022, 07:23:22 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2022, 11:25:55 pm »
@sneakypete

Seems to ME,that I have heard rumors about "Parochial Schools". Know anything about them?

A bit. My first two and last two years of 1-12 were in parochial schools. No problems in those.
There was a sister school to my High School that was all girls and had boarders, and there were occasional rumors of stuff about the girls who boarded there, but even those were not homosexual in nature.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2022, 12:22:55 am »
@sneakypete

A bit. My first two and last two years of 1-12 were in parochial schools. No problems in those.
There was a sister school to my High School that was all girls and had boarders, and there were occasional rumors of stuff about the girls who boarded there, but even those were not homosexual in nature.

I attended a Catholic parochial school, kindergarten thru 8th grade.  Taught by Sisters of Mercy.

Wait!  What??  That explains a lot!!    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2022, 07:24:26 pm »
Candace Owens
@RealCandaceO

There are a lot of children running around believing that they need puberty blockers when in reality what they need are stable parents.

Any parent that would allow their child to permanently alter his/her body and psyche is a child abuser.

Bar none.

1:08 PM · Apr 18, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2022, 07:36:45 pm »
"5th grade teacher shows her lesson plan for teaching gender and sexuality."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1514757959984766984

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2022, 07:48:59 pm »
I have a simple question.

Whatever happened to the concept of allowing children to be children? It is the ONE brief period in everyone's life where life is simple and you are not trying to grasp adult problems and realities.

WHAT could possibly be bad about that?

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2022, 07:55:36 pm »
I have a simple question.

Whatever happened to the concept of allowing children to be children? It is the ONE brief period in everyone's life where life is simple and you are not trying to grasp adult problems and realities.

WHAT could possibly be bad about that?

Well, Pete... in about 20 years, they're going to find out.

It's nothing but a societal experiment. 

And the problem here is, we already know that whatever information provided can't/shouldn't be trusted.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2022, 11:18:52 pm »
Well, Pete... in about 20 years, they're going to find out.

It's nothing but a societal experiment. 

And the problem here is, we already know that whatever information provided can't/shouldn't be trusted.

@DCPatriot

And that is because the Communist bastards that come up with all these brain farts can't be trusted to do anything other than screw-up every damn thing they touch or even think about.

Communism has failed EVERYWHERE it has ever been tried,so why the HELL does ANYBODY listen to a single damn thing a Communist says these days?

Well,to be perfectly honest,it is THE perfect system for the people who push it with the goal of becoming a member of the Master Class.

And make NO mistake about it,when it comes to the Communist system of "classless government",there are ALWAYS two distinct classes,Masters and Serfs.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2022, 02:58:45 am »
Guess which side our school boards and federal government supports.
Our school boards, national and local support and celebrate freaks. The schools at all levels need to but the *uck out of children's sexuality PERIOD! I as a rule don't have an issue with gay people unless they are militant and try to cram it down my throat...and I feel the same way about religion. I have worked with, had doctors and friends that are gay and none of them are militants nor do they support the militants because they just want to live a low key lifestyle just like the majority of heterosexuals. Now as to the trans bullshit, I just don't believe in the 50 shades of freakazoid or that it should be countenanced in our schools. If you were born with certain equipment and retain that equipment you belong in the corresponding restrooms sport teams. Also I believe that any adult talking about their sexual proclivities to a child or trying to manipulate a child into a sexual role is a pervert and sexual predator that needs to be removed from any interactions with children placed on a sexual predator list and closely tracked.