Author Topic: Pennsylvania man, 54, is arrested after putting 'I did that!' Biden stickers onto gas pumps to prote  (Read 197 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pennsylvania man, 54, is arrested after putting 'I did that!' Biden stickers onto gas pumps to protest high prices

A Pennsylvania man arrest was captured on video after he put stickers on fuel pumps protesting President Joe Biden and increasing gas prices last week
    On Monday, Thomas Richard Glazewski, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct, harassment, criminal mischief following his arrest Thursday
    He's due back in court for a preliminary hearing on April 26
    The sticker has popped up across the US the last few weeks, with one Alabama gas station employee saying he regularly peels off the stickers from fuel pumps

By Matt Mcnulty For Dailymail.Com

Published: 23:49 EDT, 10 April 2022 | Updated: 09:21 EDT, 11 April 2022

A Pennsylvania man fed up with rising gas prices was arrested after he put stickers on fuel pumps featuring a finger-pointing Joe Biden that say 'I did that!'  in a protest gaining traction around the country.

Thomas Richard Glazewski, 54, of Manor Township, was arrested on March 31 after a confrontation with police that was caught on video and shared on social media by over 3,000 people as of Sunday.

The video shows Glazewski being tackled by cops at a Turkey Hill convenience store on 1503 Columbia Avenue in East Hempfield Township, Lancaster Online reported.

more w/video
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10706131/Pennsylvania-man-arrested-placing-did-Biden-stickers-gas-pumps-protest-prices.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

But painting 'BLM' on buildings and streets is to be celebrated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

But painting 'BLM' on buildings and streets is to be celebrated.

Exactly.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The fellow failed to note an important point made in Chris Rock's video, How Not to Get Your Ass Kicked by the Police. 

Never run from the Police!  They always bring an ass-kicking with them.

I doubt very much the arresting charge was vandalism, but Fleeing/Assaulting an Officer And a DisCon for added measure.  He demanded he be tackled by fleeing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Never run from the Police!  They always bring an ass-kicking with them.

Truth.  I have first hand knowledge of this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-