Author Topic: The Government Could Stop Inflation Within A Year. Instead, Expect Things To Get Worse.. Joy Pullma  (Read 183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Government Could Stop Inflation Within A Year. Instead, Expect Things To Get Worse
By: Joy Pullmann
April 11, 2022

Know-nothing pundits and politicians have been communicating to Americans that inflation is, like the weather, a mystery they can’t control. That’s simply not true, write three economic commentators in a soon-published book, “Inflation: What It Is, Why It’s Bad, And How to Fix It.” On the contrary: inflation is a direct result of governments cheating their people, and solving it is pretty simple, if politically difficult.

In the book, businessman Steve Forbes, economist Nathan Lewis, and business journalist Elizabeth Ames give laypeople a concise, readable introduction to monetary policy. They also lay out easy-to-understand policy and personal prescriptions for responding to an inflationary economy such as today’s. The book is short and immensely useful for those of us who are not economic experts or finance minds and just want politicians to stop stealing our hard-earned money and endangering our nation’s security.

It would also be useful to members of Congress and other government officials with the authority to address what especially for the poorest Americans is a frightful economic situation. The authors lay out a one-year plan for stopping inflation in its tracks based on historical and international experience.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/11/the-government-could-stop-inflation-within-a-year-instead-expect-things-to-get-worse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

We solved it once before
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Know-nothing pundits and politicians have been communicating to Americans that inflation is, like the weather, a mystery they can’t control.
If these people admit weather cannot be controlled, how in the hell does any sane person believe the earth's climate can be controlled?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

We solved it once before

We did, and in very short order.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Show of hands:
Who here really, really expects the dem-communists to do much of anything to address inflation...?

We're looking at almost three more years before any real correction becomes possible.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Liberals do not understand basic principles of economics, such as:

Scarcity creates value.

Everything the Government bans or restricts through regulation will get more expensive, i.e., inflation.

Why is energy so expensive?  Because the Government obstructs its development and transportation.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline roamer_1

They won't quit. Not till it is way too late.

'Quantitative Easing' has become the great fix-all.

Though they really ought to think again.