Author Topic: Noted Non-Biologist AOC Babbles About GOP Trying to 'Police Who Is a Woman'  (Read 204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Noted Non-Biologist AOC Babbles About GOP Trying to 'Police Who Is a Woman'
By Mike Miller | Apr 09, 2022 6:45 PM ET

Ronald Reagan famously observed: “The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.” Yeah, well, the Gipper was a bit more gracious and tactful toward the left than is your humble political pundit. Then again, the Democrat Party in Ronald Reagan’s time and the Democrat Party of Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez are not the same jackass animal. Not even close.

Case in point:

The Democrat Party, “led” by the Biden administration and various federal departments, and Senate Democrats continue to refuse to define “woman,” following in the footsteps of newly-confirmed Supreme Court nominee Ketanji Brown Jackson and her refusal to do the same during Senate confirmation hearings, insisting she was not qualified to make the call because she’s not a biologist.

Enter, the ever-incisive AOC — to sort out the confusion.

In one of her more Mensa-level moments, our erstwhile bartender got out over her skis with an attempted logic question, convoluted and non sequitur as hell as it is, as she chided Republicans for attempting “to police who is a woman and who isn’t.” Sorry, no. Science and chromosomes already do that.

How is it that the party who believes corporations are people are suddenly trying to police who is a woman and who isn’t? These are the same people who think Arby’s is a legal human being. I don’t see them assigning genders to their shady little LLCs. Give me a break.

Huh?

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/04/09/noted-non-biologist-aoc-babbles-about-gop-trying-to-police-who-is-a-woman-n547954
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This little twit does and say things that make 90% of the population go “huh?”

But she does get press coverage and gets noticed and that’s good enough I guess for her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

She's a noted non-economist, too, her college degree notwithstanding.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  She's truly a f*cking idiot.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If boobs were brains she could be a bartender.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.