Author Topic: White House: Republicans Attacking Joe Biden on Inflation are Teaming Up with Vladimir Putin  (Read 313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: Republicans Attacking Joe Biden on Inflation are Teaming Up with Vladimir Putin

Charlie Spiering 12 Apr 2022

The White House on Tuesday claimed Republicans were guilty of aligning with Russian President Vladimir Putin by criticizing President Joe Biden on the issue of inflation.

“Putin and Sen. Rick Scott fully in lockstep in blaming Biden for Putin’s Price Hike,” wrote White House communications advisor Jesse Lee on social media. “So surprising.”

Scott wrote in a statement that the new consumer price index numbers showing 8.5 percent from the previous year should be a “big wakeup call” for Biden.

To prove his point, Lee pointed out that Putin also spoke about inflation, noting that rising prices would put pressure on political leaders in the West.

Lee earned widespread mockery on social media for trying to blame Republicans and Putin for the inflation that was already catastrophic prior to Russia escalating its invasion of Ukraine.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/12/white-house-republicans-attacking-joe-biden-on-inflation-are-teaming-up-with-vladimir-putin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Russia! Russia! Russia!

C'mon, man, you started this stuff Joe, on day one when you started hobbling domestic energy supplies and imports from Canada.

Everything we buy has a little more added to it to absorb the expense of higher fuel costs for the trucks and ships and railroads that hauled it, and when it was grown here, the extra cost for the fuel for the farm implements that tilled the soil and planted and harvested it. Not to mention the higher costs of processing and storing it.

It's all on you, Joe, you built this.

(characterizations deleted to save the MODs time and energy).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

No, Bidet, we're teaming up with reality.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Never has one piece of shit POTUS ever reached this level of despicable.

May he rot in hell.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Never has one piece of shit POTUS ever reached this level of despicable.

May he rot in hell.
If there is anything left to rot in hell, he has sold so much of his soul that the devil will have to fight to get 1%.

Offline Kamaji

If there is anything left to rot in hell, he has sold so much of his soul that the devil will have to fight to get 1%.

:silly:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
What a terrible legacy of defeating the evil Trump, so that Biden the MODERATE could have a free hand with this nation, as pushing an extreme woke agenda, with no accountability thinkable by many stooges.  Bidens P.T.Barnum reign! After the heavily demonized, yet making things better, Trump.  Some times you get what your willing to whore for.
 22222frying pan :smokin: 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Baloney. Inflation already was raging long before Mad Vlad decided to invade Ukraine.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline cato potatoe

Who is destroying our country, Vladimir Putin, or the dems?

Offline LMAO

This does seem to be a tactic of the left

Whenever they get in trouble, attacking them is racism, misogyny, homophobia, xenophobia

This is just the latest “isms”

It’s obvious that inflation is having a major impact on the Biden administration and the Democrats electoral prospects. And they know it

The presidents approval rating is in the 30s and most of that is driven by inflation. So based on their argument here, 65% of Americans are teaming up with Vladimir Putin

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

This is a really bizarre argument for the White House to make.

If you don’t like inflation, then that means you like Vladimir Putin? Is that what they’re going to go with in 2022 and 2024?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a really bizarre argument for the White House to make.

If you don’t like inflation, then that means you like Vladimir Putin? Is that what they’re going to go with in 2022 and 2024?

Don't worry.  Every other word will be "Trump" in no time. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Putin didn't cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline.
Putin didn't put a moratorium on mining and drilling on Federal lands.
Putin didn't cancel pipeline projects.
Putin didn't burden refineries with Bio-Fuel Blend mandates and liabilities.
Putin didn't just announce a Summer E15 mandate that will further increase the price of food.
Putin hasn't been prosecuting wars against carbon-dioxide and methane in the US.
Putin is not in-charge of the EPA, Dept of Energy, nor the Bureau of Land Management.

I'm in favor of the Poles sending MiGs to Ukraine.
I want Ukraine to win.

Biden's policies are WRONG and BAD FOR AMERICA.  It's that simple.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It would help to quit spending money we don't have on things we don't need, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It would help to quit spending money we don't have on things we don't need, too.
But Mad Queen Pelosi has told us that government spending fights inflation. Now who should I believe :pondering: A mad America hating alcoholic stroke victim or reality?