Author Topic: Poll: Biden Hits Record Low Approval as Inflation Trumps Jobs  (Read 334 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Poll: Biden Hits Record Low Approval as Inflation Trumps Jobs

Joel B. Pollak
10 Apr 2022

President Joe Biden hit a record-low approval rating of 42% in a new poll that suggests Americans’ fear of inflation is overwhelming their general optimism about the job market, which has shown continued growth in recent months.

https://twitter.com/CBSNewsPoll/status/1513144442710110208

The CBS News poll found that Biden’s approval rating continued to fall, while his approval on specific issues was only in the high thirties. Moreover, respondents rated the national economy as bad, even if they said that the local job market was good.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/04/10/poll-biden-hits-record-low-approval-as-inflation-trumps-jobs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Poll: Biden Hits Record Low Approval as Inflation Trumps Jobs
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 05:30:31 pm »
And this is a CBS poll

That means his approval rating is probably in the low 30s upper 20s

Meanwhile, while voters care about things like inflation, crime, and the border, the administration and the Democrats believe the biggest crisis  in America is white supremacy and transgenderism

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 04:20:52 am »
Kevin Sorbo
@ksorbs

Nobody is better than Biden.

Seriously, we would be better off with nobody as president.

6:35 PM · Apr 10, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 04:23:00 am »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2022, 04:52:48 am »
I can't think of any matter of importance that I can see giving him above an F rating (and that is because I can't think of a lower rating).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2022, 09:39:38 am »
And this is a CBS poll

That means his approval rating is probably in the low 30s upper 20s

Meanwhile, while voters care about things like inflation, crime, and the border, the administration and the Democrats believe the biggest crisis  in America is white supremacy and transgenderism
And gun control.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2022, 01:22:38 pm »
His "Jobs" record is nonsense. Those are the people returning to work that COVID policy put out of work.

Not every job can be done from home, sometimes you have to have workboots (or shoes) on the ground.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis