Author Topic: Will Joe Biden Bring the U.S. Down With Him?  (Read 423 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Will Joe Biden Bring the U.S. Down With Him?
« on: April 09, 2022, 02:32:47 pm »
Will Joe Biden Bring the U.S. Down With Him?
By David Solway Apr 08, 2022 5:03 PM ET

Joe Biden does not seem steady on his feet or clear in his mind, and at this stage the same might be said for the country he nominally governs. His unforced errors, some of which have an oddly deliberate ring to them, may have rendered the November midterms and the 2024 presidential election entirely moot. Whether the nation can remain socially, politically, and economically intact even for the next few months is an open question. Biden is a fool, but there is cunning in his folly. A frugal mind may be capable of great wiliness, and blunders may curiously work in an unintentional way to promote intentional policy. Many of Biden’s gaffes and much of his political mischief fit seamlessly into the Democrat plan for the nation. The result may not be wise, but as poet Thomas Gray wittily wrote, “where ignorance is bliss,/’Tis folly to be wise.”

There are two sorts of gaffes or blunders which Biden is prone to make: the kind that are plainly indicative of cognitive decline, and those that dovetail neatly into Democrat, neo-Liberal policy to being in a new world order associated with the Great Reset. This entails the extension of NATO, regime change in Russia, the collapse of the American middle class, and the installation of oligarchic rule in the U.S.

The elements of the master plan are obvious.

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/david-solway-2/2022/04/08/will-joe-biden-bring-the-u-s-down-with-him-n1588266
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Will Joe Biden Bring the U.S. Down With Him?
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 10:04:41 pm »
It’s not Joe Biden I’m worried about

What worries me will the left engage in a scorched Earth  policy against the American public for not going along with their warped sense of reality?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 10:12:38 pm »
It’s not Joe Biden I’m worried about

What worries me will the left engage in a scorched Earth  policy against the American public for not going along with their warped sense of reality?

Yes and I believe that those plans were put into motion awhile ago. Trump just delayed them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2022, 10:26:08 pm »
Yes and I believe that those plans were put into motion awhile ago. Trump just delayed them.

Not giving up yet.  (congratulations on 40  thousand posts.  Keep them coming)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2022, 10:32:53 pm »
Not giving up yet.  (congratulations on 40  thousand posts.  Keep them coming)

No I will never give up; that is not in my nature.

Thank you.  I hadn't realized I had hit the 40,000 mark!  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2022, 10:47:07 pm »
When the American Left makes a dollar worth shit, then how rich are they?
Gold! Really gold? The Left thinks I give one shit about gold?
They can take all the gold they want and shove it right up.
I don't give a shit about gold. What we all want is a functioning society.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2022, 10:55:48 pm »

LOL!  @240B

You're sure getting worked up early, tonight!

Thought process is that if you turn all your assets to cash and buy gold and/or silver...that by the time gold double/triples/quadruples you convert the metal back to cash and buy that $3500 loaf of bread.    :laugh:       :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2022, 10:55:57 pm »

The day that Joe was sworn into office we became a non-functioning society as we once knew it and the left isn't done with their destruction.

I believe it wasn't just the leftist responsible but we also have to take a look at Bill Barr, Mike Pence and a SCOTUS that refused to hear any election arguments.  Yes there are others, but the corruption at the very top handed us a demented evil old man for president with a crackhead son who is just as knee deep in corruption.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2022, 10:58:24 pm »
LMAO:
"What worries me will the left engage in a scorched Earth  policy against the American public for not going along with their warped sense of reality?"

Wait until November 2024 to find out.

One prediction:
If Mr. Trump is re-elected, watch for them to totally open the border -- no controls or border patrols at all. Nothing. None. Nada.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2022, 11:19:28 pm »
I want somebody anybody to come to me at a BBQ and tell me that they will give me a piece of yellow colored metal ...
it will not end well.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2022, 12:17:45 am »
LOL!  @240Bhought process is that if you turn all your assets to cash and buy gold and/or silver...that by the time gold double/triples/quadruples you convert the metal back to cash and buy that $3500 loaf of bread.
yea but why? I could be sitting on 100 tons of gold, so what? Can't eat it. Can't build anything with it. It is nothing more than stupid waste. Why do I want it? I don't. Give me a tractor ... Give me food ... I will give you all of this yellow shit than you can eat.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2022, 03:06:50 pm »
I dunno,but that seems to ME to have clearly been the plan when the DNC stole the election so he could be president.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2022, 03:08:42 pm »

@240B

You are missing the point. The accumulation of wealth is only a bonus feature. What they are really after is POWER.

If you have enough power,you don't need wealth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!