Author Topic: What Disproves the 'White Supremacy' Narrative  (Read 91 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Disproves the 'White Supremacy' Narrative
« on: April 10, 2022, 01:44:10 pm »
April 10, 2022
What Disproves the 'White Supremacy' Narrative
By William Sullivan

Selling Marxism has been a tough row to hoe in America, though that's not to say that those selling it haven't made inroads toward getting us there.  But our laissez faire roots and inherent disdain for the anti-freedom control mechanisms needed to sustain outright communism have made it difficult for the peddlers to find the necessary buyers over the years.  That's why they've gotten creative in recent decades, finding their magic beans, so to speak, by suggesting that "people of color" tend to be financially less well-off than white people, thereby establishing racial inequity as a substitute for class struggle.

Racial variance in levels of income is often the first thing that is referenced.  For example, the most common argument is here represented by CNN in June 2021:

The median income of Black Americans in 2019 tied prior highs, according to the most recent US Census Bureau data. But non-Hispanic White Americans saw their median income hit a record, thanks to the booming economy[.] ...

Black workers face significant wage gaps in the labor market, and these differentials have grown since 2000.

The intention, of course, is that the reader will assume that this disparity exists primarily due to racial discrimination in our society.  Notably missing, however, is literally any other demographic data whatsoever beyond that binary comparison.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/04/what_disproves_the_white_supremacy_narrative.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: What Disproves the 'White Supremacy' Narrative
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 01:53:29 pm »
The bogeyman of white supremacy is the only argument that the Democratic Party and the left have

After all, it’s not like they can point to good schools and safe neighborhoods in the cities  they’ve been running for decades
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy