Author Topic: Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms  (Read 134 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms
« on: April 09, 2022, 08:45:14 pm »
Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms
By Bonchie | Apr 09, 2022 4:00 PM ET

The irony of Democrats now being staunch Russia hawks never ceases to amaze. We went from Barack Obama “dunking” on Mitt Romney in 2012 for asserting Vladimir Putin’s nation is our chief geopolitical foe to the left asserting that Russia is under every bed. All the while, we are supposed to believe that such a shift was totally organic and not at all politically motivated.

Still, onlookers with even half a brain can see the truth. All the Russia hysteria has been meant to make partisan headway, from the claims of  election-stealing” interference during the 2016 election to the idea that the Kremlin actively worked to defeat the current president, Joe Biden. And to be sure, to some extent, the strategy has worked. Certainly, it helped blow up Donald Trump’s tenure, and in 2020, the moral panic over Russia once again took hold of many people who breathlessly believed a few Facebook ads turned the tide four years prior.

Never one to stop running a play that has worked, the Democrats are now preparing to do it again. Russian collusion 2.0 is being prepared just in time for November’s midterms.

https://twitter.com/AP/status/1512766468722733058

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/04/09/democrats-prepare-russian-collusion-2-0-for-the-midterms-n548019
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2022, 10:00:47 pm »
There’s going to be a lot of things that the Democrats try before the midterms. The issues are very much against them. So they’re only option is everything it is a strategy
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Democrats Prepare Russian Collusion 2.0 for the Midterms
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2022, 10:42:24 pm »
There’s going to be a lot of things that the Democrats try before the midterms. The issues are very much against them. So they’re only option is everything it is a strategy

IMHO Ukraine war being one of them. More ballot harvesting. Changing election laws. Packing the SCOTUS in case of election disputes. Awarding amnesty to illegals and allowing them to vote.  I've said it several times; never ever underestimate the underhandedness of the DEMS/leftists.

I am hoping that IF the GOP takes the House and/or the Senate that they actually do something worthwhile to advance conservatism.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.