Author Topic: Hunter Biden frequently covered family expenses, texts reveal  (Read 544 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden frequently covered family expenses, texts reveal
By Jon Levine   
April 9, 2022 12:58pm

Hunter Biden’s access to lucrative financial opportunities also came with expectations — including kicking back as much as 50% of his earnings to his dad, text messages on his old laptop show.

“I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Pop is Joe Biden.

The laptop — infamously abandoned at a Delaware repair shop in April 2019 — does not contain any direct evidence of such money transfers, but does show that Hunter was routinely on the hook for his father’s household expenses while Joe Biden was vice president.

The expenses are spelled out in an email to Hunter from business partner Eric Schwerin from June 5, 2010, entitled “JRB Bills.” They concerned the upkeep of Joe Biden’s palatial lakefront home in the wealthy Greenville enclave of Wilmington, Del. JRB are President Biden’s initials.

There were $1,239 in repairs to an air conditioner at “mom-mom’s cottage,” and another $1,475 to a painter for “back wall and columns at the lake house.” There was also another $2,600 for fixing up a “stone retaining wall at the lake” and $475 “for shutters.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/04/09/hunter-biden-frequently-covered-family-expenses-texts-reveal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hunter Biden frequently covered family expenses, texts reveal
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 10:56:09 pm »
Prosecutors investigating Hunter Biden subpoenaed documents from a paternity lawsuit including personal, business + tax records for the president's son according to documents obtained @CBSNews “They wanted every record relating to Hunter Biden we had."
 https://t.co/LtAdRNxd6G— Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) April 21, 2022

Offline mountaineer

Re: Hunter Biden frequently covered family expenses, texts reveal
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2023, 08:28:05 pm »
E-mail on June 5, 2010: Subject “JRB bills” to Hunter from Eric Schwerin,  who was Hunter Biden's business partner at Rosemont Seneca.
He was expected to foot hefty bills to Wilmington contractors for maintenance and upkeep of his father’s palatial lakefront property.

https://twitter.com/lawyer4laws/status/1689370321717989377
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org