Author Topic: The Long, Horrifying History of Groomers  (Read 102 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Long, Horrifying History of Groomers
« on: April 09, 2022, 02:59:09 pm »
The Long, Horrifying History of Groomers
They are coming for your children. They will have an advocate on the Supreme Court.
By Antoinette Aubert
April 8, 2022

In the 1980s and 90s, I worked in child advocacy. One of my jobs was to teach children how to protect themselves from abuse. First and foremost I taught children that adults should not be telling children to keep secrets. I taught children if an adult were to tell a child that something the adult does or says must be kept secret from mom or dad, the adult was doing wrong. The first way for a child to protect themselves was to immediately tell mom and dad about adults wanting to keep secrets.

Florida took that safety lecture I used to teach children and turned it into legislation, (HB 1557) Parental Rights In Education. Simply put, the law requires schools to keep no secrets from parents. Whatever the schools are teaching children, the schools must notify parents. This is basic safety for a child, codified into law.

It was once my job to give children this knowledge to protect themselves. Imagine my stark horror now. Now, if you tell children to protect themselves from secret-keepers you are labeled a bigot, homophobe, and transphobe. The entire media industrial complex is demanding teachers be allowed to keep secrets from parents.

Teachers have decided they are victims if they aren’t allowed to keep secrets with five year-olds. Pedophilia acceptance seems like a new and horrible idea, but it is older than most people know. My own personal heroine, Judith Reisman, spent decades identifying and staging a crusade against pedophile acceptance.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/04/08/the-long-horrifying-history-of-groomers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34