Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Says She and Bill Slept on Mattress They Took From White House for 20 Years  (Read 715 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *bouche*

Hillary Clinton Says She and Bill Slept on Mattress They Took From White House for 20 Years

Pam Key 6 Apr 2022

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Wednesday on her podcast “You and Me Both with Hillary Clinton” that she and former President Bill Clinton took their mattress from the White House when they left in 2001.

A listener voicemail said, “My question for you is, were the beds in the White House comfortable? Thanks.”

Clinton said, “They were very comfortable, and I have to tell you that the mattress in the White House was so comfortable that, you know, when we moved, since the White House would provide a new mattress for our successor, we said ‘Can we take the mattress with us?'”

She continued, “They said, ‘Sure, we’re just going to throw it away otherwise.’ So, literally, we had that mattress for twenty years. In fact, we have just bought a new mattress. It was that comfortable for that long.”

Comedian Kate McKinnon said, “Ok great.”

When asked how she deals with stress, Clinton said, “I try to go for a walk, and I try to go to a place like a park.”

She added, “I highly recommended it. You know there is a concept in Japan called forest bathing, which I love the concept of where you are just immersed in nature.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/04/06/hillary-clinton-says-she-and-bill-slept-on-mattress-they-took-from-white-house-for-20-years/
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 01:01:18 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Good grief, must be a slow news day. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I need to see the DNA to prove that they slept together on that mattress.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
you know, when we moved, since the White House would provide a new mattress for our successor, we said ‘Can we take the mattress with us?'”

Bullshit..they stole it like they did other WH furniture....after the WH sent a truck to retrieve the stolen antiques I bet they were told to keep the mattress...who would want it...lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline verga

I am betting that is not the only mattress ole Slick Willie slept on.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Hoodat

Ditto.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, I;d like to see her prosecuted for theft of Federal Property, and any future candidacy scuttled with a conviction.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

Actually, I;d like to see her prosecuted for theft of Federal Property, and any future candidacy scuttled with a conviction.

I would like to see her prosecuted for violating the non-disclosure agreement (a felony) she signed when she became SoS.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

They believe we are very, very gullible.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

@mystery-ak

There is something in your lead post that tries to download and install Google Widevine.

@Cyber Liberty

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Face it, nobody here would of wanted the WH mattress after they used it. It is the other stuff they stole when they left office.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@mystery-ak

There is something in your lead post that tries to download and install Google Widevine.

@Cyber Liberty

Are you on a phone or on a PC?  What OS and browser is it?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

Are you on a phone or on a PC?  What OS and browser is it?

Windows 10, and Brave.  This page is the only place it happens.  It says 'gopbriefingroom.com is asking you to install and run Google Widevine . . .'
« Last Edit: April 07, 2022, 09:08:31 pm by Hoodat »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I've never used Brave on my Win10.   :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

@Cyber Liberty

@Hoodat

I removed the audio clip..see if that helped..if not I will delete this thread
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

I removed the audio clip..see if that helped..

@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

That fixed it.  It was something in the clip.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What makes this story so hilariously unbelievable is the fact that she and Bubba haven't slept in the same room/house/city since he was President.
I will NOT comply.