Author Topic: Zelensky, IMF managing director discuss Ukraine’s ‘post-war reconstruction’  (Read 176 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Zelensky, IMF managing director discuss Ukraine’s ‘post-war reconstruction’

WASHINGTON, April 18 — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said on Sunday he spoke with IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva about Ukraine’s financial stability and the country’s post-war reconstruction.

“Discussed with IMF Managing Director Georgieva the issue of ensuring Ukraine’s financial stability & preparations for post-war reconstruction. We have clear plans for now, as well as a vision of prospects. I’m sure cooperation between the IMF & Ukraine will continue to be fruitful,” Zelenskiy said in a tweet.

Georgieva confirmed the call in a tweet later in the day. “Thank you,” she wrote, addressing Zelenskiy’s twitter handle, “for the very good call today.” She wrote support is “essential to lay the foundations for rebuilding a modern competitive #Ukraine”.......

https://www.malaymail.com/news/money/2022/04/18/zelensky-imf-managing-director-discuss-ukraines-post-war-reconstruction/2054120
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.