Author Topic: Report: Jen Psaki Leaving White House for Peacock Streaming Show  (Read 505 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Jen Psaki Leaving White House for Peacock Streaming Show

Charlie Spiering 1 Apr 2022

White House press secretary Jen Psaki plans to leave the White House in May to host a show on NBC’s Peacock streaming platform, according to a report.

Axios reported the news citing “a source close to the matter.”

Biden’s press secretary will be the host of a show for MSNBC on NBCUniversal’s streaming platform, Peacock.

Psaki, who is currently on leave after a second case of coronavirus, will leave the White House “around May” according to the report.

Psaki worked as a political pundit on CNN before joining the White House, and will also participate in that capacity at NBC and MSNBC.

Psaki’s choice to jump to MSNBCUniversal takes place just a month after she mocked cable news in an interview with actor Rob Lowe on his podcast,

“Cable news is dying. Right? The ratings for it are dwindling. Right?” she noted, speaking of the challenges of the changing news environment.

In February, Psaki was asked about reports that she was in talks with both CNN and MSNBC for a job in the cable news business.

“I have more than enough on my plate here,” she replied. “And so you can’t get rid of me quite yet.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/report-jen-psaki-leaving-white-house-peacock-streaming-show/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Report: Jen Psaki Leaving White House for Peacock Streaming Show
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 02:55:01 pm »
A paid streaming service to watch the likes of MSNBC?  And this liar?  Who would pay for this shit?

I know....April Fools.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 03:02:12 pm »
A paid streaming service to watch the likes of MSNBC?  And this liar?  Who would pay for this shit?

I know....April Fools.

The same idiots who pay extra for CNN+ in order to watch Chris Wallace.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 04:51:33 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Psaki to leave Biden Admin for MSNBC amid collapsing approval rating, policy disasters, criminal investigation of President's son

11:17 AM · Apr 1, 2022·Twitter Web App

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 04:54:37 pm »
Her problem is she shot her credibility so badly nobody believes her, even the left.  Not much point in keeping that around.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 06:15:28 pm »

I know....April Fools.
Her audience will be in the tens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 06:16:02 pm »
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
SHADE WAR UPDATE: Psaki's departure is a major blow for Team Biden, amid the polling collapse. She was one of his strongest supporters in the admin along with Ron and Jill. Team Kamala eying the place up. And Psaki isn't the only one planning to walk.
11:27 AM · Apr 1, 2022

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 06:25:24 pm »
Frankly,I am surprised she lasted this long. That HAS to be the toughest job no the planet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 06:42:26 pm »
Fuzzy Chimp 🇺🇸
@fuzzychimpcom
If they don't call it "Circle Back with Jen Psaki", are they even trying?

Curtis Johnson
@cjohnson999
Replying to
@fuzzychimpcom
True.  But with a segment called "Saki with Psaki" where she gets drunk with Japanese dignitaries and talks about US/Japan relations.  It ends with her and the guest singing Karaoke poorly.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2022, 09:56:08 pm »
Jen Psaki Hit with Questions About Ethics After Report of Massive NBC Deal Goes Public

Charlie Spiering 1 Apr 2022

White House press secretary Jen Psaki struggled to answer questions about her ethical standards on Friday after a report surfaced that she was negotiating a massive contract with NBC News.

Psaki was first questioned by CBS reporter Ed O’Keefe about the reports of a media deal negotiated with NBC/MSNBC.

“Well you can’t get rid of me yet, Ed,” Psaki quipped. “I have nothing to confirm about my length of public service, or planned service, or anything about consideration about next plans.”

Psaki, who spent the last week quarantined at home after testing positive for coronavirus, said she was “very happy” to return to the podium at the White House.

“Believe or not, I missed you all a lot,” she said.

She repeated she was in no position to confirm reports about a media deal, and said she would continue to focus on speaking on behalf of the president and taking “tough” questions from reporters.

“I hope that I meet my own bar of treating everybody with fairness and being equitable,” she told reporters.

NBC reporter Kristen Welker asked Psaki if it was ethical to continue her job even while negotiating with a media outlet (ironically the same media outlet employing Welker as a White House reporter).

“I have always gone over and above the stringent ethical and legal requirements of the Biden administration and I take that very seriously,” Psaki replied, repeating she took “rigorous ethics counseling” while serving at the White House.

“I hope that all of you — I’ve been working with you for some time — would judge me from my record and how I treat all of you both in the briefing room and otherwise,” she said.

She claimed she “tried her best” to take questions from a range of reporters.

“I try to answer questions from everybody across the board,” she said.

But Welker followed up by asking her future colleague again about the ethics of the situation.

“How can you continue to be an effective briefer if indeed you have plans to join a media outlet?” she asked.

Psaki repeated she had “nothing to announce” about her future career, stressing she would spend time with her family if and when she decided to leave the White House.

“At whatever time I leave the White House, I can promise you the first thing I’m going to do is sleep and spend time with my three- and six-year-old, who are my most important audience of all,” she replied.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/01/jen-psaki-hit-with-questions-ethics-report-massive-nbc-deal-goes-public/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 12:16:05 am »
Her audience will be in the tens.
And how long before the tens become the tense, past tense that is. I wonder how often she will have to circle back on a story?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 12:30:00 am »
Who cares??  It's not like anyone in here is going to be watching or listening to her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 01:31:18 am »
Who cares??  It's not like anyone in here is going to be watching or listening to her.

Only people willing to pay for the stream will, and that's freaking tiny. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2022, 01:44:39 am »
Only people willing to pay for the stream will, and that's freaking tiny.
likely just the government types who have the taxpayers pay for it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2022, 04:24:17 am »
Good riddance, don't let the door hit yah in the azz on the way out.  Some times you managed to even make Pelosi look good.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2022, 01:42:18 pm »

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2022, 01:42:58 pm »
She's a democrat/leftie, she has no ethical standards.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2022, 01:06:23 pm »
NBC News boss tries to quell staff anger over Jen Psaki hire
Jimmy Mccloskey For Dailymail.Com - 8h ago
The president of NBC News has been forced to hold a meeting with staff outraged over the network's decision to hire Jen Psaki as an MSNBC host.

Noah Oppenheim held the call with staffers at the network's Washington DC bureau over their fears that hiring the White House press secretary will tarnish the brand.

According to CNN, Oppenheim told his journalists that Psaki would only appear on MSNBC, which is known for its left-wing opinion shows, and not NBC News itself, which bills itself as a neutral news network.

She is said to have informally agreed to host an MSNBC show that'll be screened on the Peacock streaming service. 

One person who was on the call said: 'Here's what he was saying: They have perspective programming. This was done on the perspective programming side. Not anything that reflects on NBC News. ...
Daily Mail via MSN

Hilarious. Like the clowns currently on MSNBC don't already tarnish the very tarnished peacock. The network of Huntley and Brinkley has become a joke.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2022, 01:15:58 pm »
NBC News boss tries to quell staff anger over Jen Psaki hire
Jimmy Mccloskey For Dailymail.Com - 8h agoDaily Mail via MSN

Hilarious. Like the clowns currently on MSNBC don't already tarnish the very tarnished peacock. The network of Huntley and Brinkley has become a joke.

My thoughts too.  Like saying this just needs a paint job....

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.