Author Topic: Faced With A Coming Wave Of Illegal Immigration, Biden’s Plan Is Simply To Open The Border  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Faced With A Coming Wave Of Illegal Immigration, Biden’s Plan Is Simply To Open The Border
By: John Daniel Davidson
April 06, 2022

The southern border is about to explode, and federal authorities are making preparations — not to arrest, detain, and deport record numbers of illegal border-crossers, but to process them quickly and release them into the United States.

How do we know? Two developments in recent days have revealed the White House’s scheme to handle the busiest time of year on the southwest border amid a record-breaking streak of illegal immigration.

Last Friday, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced it will rescind Title 42 effective May 23. Title 42 is the public health order invoked by President Trump during the Covid-19 lockdowns and partially continued under President Biden. It’s one of the only reasons illegal immigration, which hit record levels last year, wasn’t much worse than it could have been. It was, in effect, the last remaining tool federal border officials had to control illegal immigration, and next month it will be gone.

By making it relatively easy for border officials to expel illegal border-crossers without processing them for deportation, Title 42 helped avert a full-blown humanitarian catastrophe at the border. For the past two years, Border Patrol agents and U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers were empowered simply to send certain classes of illegal immigrants (mostly single adults and some family units) back over the border to Mexico.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/04/06/faced-with-a-coming-wave-of-illegal-immigration-bidens-plan-is-simply-to-open-the-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Give the illegal migrants a one-way bus ride to DC.  Make Washington feel our pain.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's not "biden's" plan. He has no plans, makes no plans.

It IS, however, a "planned surrender" to the invaders, from which it will be difficult -- or simply impossible -- to recover.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Constitution Art I Sec 8

The Congress shall have Power
To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

Art I Sec 10

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington