Author Topic: BLM’s LA mansion sold for 250 percent more than the price of similar homes in the area  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Kamaji

BLM’s LA mansion sold for 250 percent more than the price of similar homes in the area

By Isabel Vincent
April 6, 2022

The $6 million Los Angeles mansion purchased by the country’s top Black Lives Matter group sold for 250 percent more than the price of similar properties in its Studio City neighborhood, and went for $2.7 million more than property records show.

Records state that the property initially sold for $3.1 million in October 2020, but by the time it was transferred to a shell company controlled by Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation days later, the price had increased to $5.8 million.

It’s unclear what caused the discrepancy. A spokesman for BLMGNF could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

BLMGNF bought the sprawling property, which features a separate sound stage, pool and guest house, in the fall of 2020 to be used as a creative “campus” and safe house for the group, according to a report in New York magazine on Monday.

BLMGNF paid in cash for the mansion, which is divided into two parcels.

The house was purchased by Dyane Pascall, a real estate developer who worked for Janaya and Patrisse Consulting, a for-profit firm run by BLMGNF co-founder Patrisse Cullors and her partner Janaya Khan.

On October 21, 2020, property records show that Pascall bought the mansion from televangelists Shawn and Cherie Bolz. The sale price for both parcels of land was $3.1 million, Shawn Bolz told The Post Tuesday.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/blms-la-mansion-sold-for-250-times-the-price-of-other-homes-in-the-neighborhood/

Offline Kamaji

Follow the money!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am positive that was just a coinkydink,and there were no pay-offs whatsoever connected to the deal.

Pull my finger.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!