Author Topic: Texas Governor Greg Abbott Announces He Will Use Charter Buses to Send Illegal Immigrants to D.C.  (Read 762 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 4/6/2022

Texas Governor Greg Abbott Announces He Will Use Charter Buses to Send Illegal Immigrants to Washington D.C

Texas Governor Greg Abbott will begin to use charter buses to ship illegal immigrants to Washington, D.C., as part of his strategy for the overwhelming influx of illegal immigrants.

Governor Abbott held a press conference today concerning Texas’ border security efforts in response to the Biden admin’s decision to drop Title 42 at the border on May 23.

Joe Biden announced that he plans to drop a Trump-era order blocking asylum seekers at the U.S. border on May 23.

Title 42 was used by President Trump in 2020 to expel migrants seeking asylum during the Covid pandemic.

According to Fox News national correspondent Bill Melugin, Texas Governor Greg Abbott will begin using up to 900 charter buses to ship illegal immigrants to Washington D.C.

“To help local officials whose communities are being overwhelmed by hordes of illegal immigrants who are being dropped off by the Biden administration, Texas is providing charter buses to send these illegal immigrants who have been dropped off by the Biden administration to Washington, DC,” Governor Abbott announced in his press conference.

“We are sending them to the United States Capitol, where the Biden administration will be able to more immediately address the needs of the people that they are allowing to come across our border,” Gov. Abbott continued.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/breaking-texas-governor-greg-abbott-announces-use-charter-buses-send-illegal-immigrants-washington-d-c/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVmNhjPA-h8&t=10s
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:50:58 pm by Elderberry »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Buses...?
Buses...?
We don' need no stinkin' buses...!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just a stunt that amounts to squat.

Abbott need to line the border with law enforcement ti stop the invasion of Texas.

Biden will simply fly these guys from DC to Texas.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just a stunt that amounts to squat.

Abbott need to line the border with law enforcement ti stop the invasion of Texas.

Biden will simply fly these guys from DC to Texas.

I think one poll came out putting Beto close to Abbott.  Thus the response.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Catturd ™
@catturd2

Biden Admin Slows Migrant Drop-Offs in Texas After Governor Orders Them Bused to DC

https://breitbart.com/border/2022/04/09/biden-admin-slows-migrant-drop-offs-in-texas-after-governor-orders-them-bused-to-dc/ via @BreitbartNews

6:01 PM · Apr 9, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

Texas begins dispatching buses to the border to transport illegal immigrants to DC

Texas has dispatched buses to the southern border to retrieve illegal immigrants after Gov. Greg Abbott said this week that he planned to send those released in his state to the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.

Within the last 24 hours, the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) has dispatched an unspecified number of buses to small Texas communities that are said by officials to be overwhelmed by an influx of migrants placed there by the federal government.

"In the last 24 hours, TDEM has dispatched buses to areas where communities have expressed concerns about the federal government dropping off migrants and has the capability to send as many as is necessary to fulfill the requests from mayors and county judges," Seth Christensen, chief of media and communications for TDEM, told Fox News Digital.

Christensen also said the majority of areas in the state that expressed concern over the large numbers of illegal immigrants being placed in their communities now say the federal government has "stopped dropping migrants in their towns" since Abbott's announcement...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/texas-begins-dispatching-buses-to-the-southern-border-to-transport-illegal-immigrants-to-d-c
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

“From the [Rio Grande Valley] to Terrell County, a large majority of the communities that originally reached out for support through this operation have now said that the federal government has stopped dropping migrants in their towns since the governor’s announcement on Wednesday,” he added.

Interesting.....

Offline mountaineer

John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
8m
Texas Governor @GregAbbott_TX carries out his pledge to transport illegal migrants to Washington, DC. The bus pulled up right in front of the building that houses @FoxNews , @NBCNews and ⁦@cspan
8:32 AM · Apr 13, 2022·

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
8m
Texas Governor @GregAbbott_TX carries out his pledge to transport illegal migrants to Washington, DC. The bus pulled up right in front of the building that houses @FoxNews , @NBCNews and ⁦@cspan

:thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
John Roberts
@johnrobertsFox
8m

Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!  I thought Abbott was all hat and no cattle when he said he was going to bus those illegal aliens to Dee Cee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit!  I thought Abbott was all hat and no cattle when he said he was going to bus those illegal aliens to Dee Cee.

I hope someone underwrites a tent city right in front of the white house.  Then get Biden's jack booted thugs to take them down on camera.

Nice move Abbott. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org