Author Topic: Republicans Strategize Hunter Biden Probe After Midterms: ‘He’s a National Security Threat’  (Read 205 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Strategize Hunter Biden Probe After Midterms: ‘He’s a National Security Threat’

Wendell Husebø 6 Apr 2022

Republicans are planning to conduct oversight investigations into Hunter Biden’s corruption after the midterm elections, pending victory.

“The House Oversight Committee is going to be all over Hunter Biden,” Rep. James Comer (R-KY) told Politico. Comer is likely to become chair of the Oversight Committee if Republicans retake the House. “We’re going to focus on Hunter Biden not for political reasons, but because we feel he’s a national security threat,” Comer said.

A grand jury is reportedly investigating Hunter for tax fraud, money laundering, and the violation of lobbying laws in relation to corrupt business deals undertaken while President Joe Biden was in top positions in the U.S. government.

“I know the grand jury is looking now, but I think there’s a real need to understand what was always said, what other countries are paying him in the process,” House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told Politico. “I think it is definitely something we should look at.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/06/republicans-strategize-hunter-biden-probe-after-midterms-hes-national-security-threat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34