Author Topic: Jen Psaki must resign — immediately by Joe Concha  (Read 128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jen Psaki must resign — immediately by Joe Concha
« on: April 06, 2022, 01:48:02 pm »
 Jen Psaki must resign — immediately
by Joe Concha, Opinion Contributor - 04/06/22 8:00 AM ET

White House press secretary Jen Psaki is headed to MSNBC, according to multiple reports. No surprise there: Her agent reportedly has been in talks with the network for months, and Psaki went to the White House after working for CNN from 2017 to 2020.

No one is saying that Psaki going back into cable news is wrong. It’s hard to find those who served as White House press secretaries, a key role with high exposure, who haven’t made the natural jump to broadcast news and opinion in the cable news era.

But Psaki should not stay on as White House press secretary one moment longer if she’s planning to go to a news organization that covers the administration. And several members of the White House press corps, to their credit, held Psaki’s feet to the fire on Friday when news broke of her plan to join the liberal network in May.

When asked about the Axios exclusive regarding her going back into cable news, Psaki provided a non-answer — a recurring theme of her tenure as press secretary.

“I have nothing to confirm about my length of public service or planned service or anything about consideration about next plans,” she said in response to a question by CBS’s Ed O’Keefe. “I’m very happy to be standing with you here today after it felt like a never-ending, endless time in my basement quarantining away from my family.”

more
https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/3259826-jen-psaki-must-resign-immediately/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Jen Psaki must resign — immediately by Joe Concha
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 02:15:22 pm »
Who will replace her?  Baghdad Bob?

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 11:59:04 pm »
Resign?
Why?
Her replacement will be no better, and quite probably worse.

Let her keep pitching her non-credible nonsense as long as she likes.

Few believe her, anyway.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 12:37:53 am »
I Love Leftism. Trump is Satan and his supporters are Satan.
Trump is the embodiment of everything I hate. He loves Jesus and family.
He hates corruption and perversion. We have to kill him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.