Author Topic: Don’t buy left’s lies! Why John Durham’s investigation matters, by Editorial Board  (Read 99 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Don’t buy left’s lies! Why John Durham’s investigation matters
By Post Editorial Board   
April 6, 2022 4:41am

Get ready for another round of the media telling you why John Durham’s investigation doesn’t matter. After all this, isn’t this just a case of lying to a federal agent? The Times, Washington Post, CNN, et al. will rush in to say it’s nothing.

It’s everything — and here’s why.

If Hillary Clinton or one of her spokespeople went to the media in 2016 and said Donald Trump was a Russian agent, yes, they would have gotten a half-hour on MSNBC, but others would have been asking for proof, curious that this wasn’t just the fantasy of a political opponent.

Ah, but what if you could get the FBI to open an investigation? That would give this whole enterprise a veneer of credibility. Then you have someone leak it to the press and, voila, you’ve weaponized the nation’s justice system and no one is the wiser.

And the best part is you don’t even need any real evidence! Just lie a lot.

Which is exactly what Clinton’s campaign did. Michael Sussmann claimed to be just an ordinary concerned citizen when he was really a Clinton lawyer. Christopher Steele claimed to be a worried ex-spy when he was really a Clinton opposition researcher. They met with the FBI and fed investigators a bunch of hooey about Russian banks and pee ­tapes.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/why-john-durhams-investigation-matters/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 02:51:23 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Clinton 2016 campaign, lawyer, tech exec
in ‘joint venture’ to smear Trump,
Durham alleges
New York Post, by Samuel Chamberlain & Mark Moore

Hillary Clinton’s campaign, its lawyer and a tech executive took part in a “joint venture” to gather and spread dirt about Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign, special counsel John Durham charges in a new filing.

The bombshell claim was made in a 48-page motion filed late Monday arguing for the admission of additional evidence ahead of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann’s pending trial for allegedly lying to the FBI.

At the heart of the case is a Sept. 18, 2016, text message Sussmann sent to then-FBI general counsel James Baker, which was reproduced in Monday’s filing.

“​Jim – it’s Michael Sussmann. I have something time-sensitive (and sensitive) I need to discuss,” the lawyer wrote. “Do you have availability for a short meeting tomorrow?​ I’m coming on my own – not on behalf of a client or company – want to help the Bureau. Thanks.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/clinton-2016-campaign-lawyer-tech-exec-in-joint-venture-to-smear-trump-durham-alleges/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Everyone/everybody on the whole Earth knows that Hillary Clinton is the most corrupt conniving murderous politician America has ever known. But ...

Nothing will ever happen to her. There is no Judge anywhere who would indict her. There is no jury anywhere which would convict her ... evidence is everywhere ... evidence does not matter.

We all know she is guilty of everything. There is no one in America with the balls to do anything about it ... who has not been suicided already.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.