Author Topic: This explains everything...Do you feel sorry for him?  (Read 946 times)

Offline Kamaji

Re: This explains everything...Do you feel sorry for him?
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2022, 03:26:03 pm »
Nolte: The Pathetic of Sight of Joe Biden Lost in Barack Obama’s Crowd

Watching His Fraudulency Joe Biden wander around Tuesday like a lost mental patient made me feel a little sorry for him.
John Nolte6 Apr 2022, 7:48 AM PDT

https://twitter.com/ChrisStigall/status/1511546291842699270

excerpt:

Crowds are exceptionally tough on those who are sun-setting, and that’s sad enough. What’s really sad, though, is that no one loves Joe Biden enough to protect him from moments like this. Where’s his family? Where’s his staff? Job number one is to protect the dignity of those dealing with senility, and no one is doing that.

So instead, in front of the whole wide world, we’re watching this man humiliate himself.

Look at that top video again. Former President Barack Obama and Her Vice Fraudulency Kamala Harris deliberately ignore Biden, deliberately shun him like they would a pest at a party. As unfortunate as it is that Biden is the president of the United States, he’s still the president of the United States and deserves better than this.

What’s especially troubling is the speed of Biden’s slide.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/04/06/nolte-the-pathetic-of-sight-of-joe-biden-lost-in-barack-obamas-crowd/

That is really pathetic.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2022, 04:24:18 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmWQtnbqNg8&ab_channel=SkyNewsAustralia

Sky News Australia

US President Joe Biden is a man who is in “obvious physical and cognitive decline” and looked dazed and confused at an anniversary event for a healthcare build as the crowd fussed over Barack Obama, according to Sky News host Rita Panahi.

“Just a pitiful spectacle; Biden is a man who should be resting at home with a warm cup of soup, not pretending to be the leader of the free world," Ms Panahi said.

“And the indignities did not stop there, look ... at Joe Biden being treated like the red-headed stepchild, ignored by both Kamala Harris and Barack Obama even as he reaches out and puts a hand on Barack's shoulder desperately trying to grab his attention.

“Like I said, it's hard not to feel sorry for the old bloke; he can barely complete a sentence without stuffing up.

“Just about every word Biden now utters in public is written for him, which he then reads from an autocue; it’s almost like he's a puppet.”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2022, 05:52:47 pm »
No, I don't feel sorry for Joe.  Joe has gone along with the leftists for quite sometime and he is knee deep in corruption and plain evil.

As many of us have guessed long ago, one of Joe's handlers is Bammy. 

As a note; Kamel's husband and corporation that he was with contributed handsomely to Bammy's re-election campaign.

MY Two Cents:

I stick by my prediction I made quite awhile ago; Joe will step down, Kamel will be President and Michelle will become the VP.  Of course Bammy will be running things and with him being by Michelle's side, he will be front and center.  Look for Michelle then to run in '24 with Bammy possibly becoming First Gentleman (?).  The MSM got Bammy nominated the first time around, they will try to do so again. 

OR  --- There is another scenario possible.  With the DEMS holding the majority in both Houses, they could amend the Constitution to allow a third term and Bammy would run again, and if the GOP doesn't regain the House or Senate in the mid terms it would stick.  The DEMS have got the stealing of elections down pat.

The stakes are high right now for the DEMS with the supposed threat of the GOP gaining both the House and Senate. They may do so, but unfortunately, it is doubtful what they will accomplish if anything; that's been their record for a very long time. The bigger prize is the '24 election and the DEMS have no one -- enter perhaps Michelle and Barrack Obama?

IMHO Joe is the fall guy.  Even though he is being instructed as to what to do; he botched Afghanistan and ruined relationships with our allies, the economy is a disaster, we are know longer energy independent and Ukraine is a mess. BLM/Antifa will continue to form a stronger army and wokeness will continue.

I believe that Joe and Hunter will go down and that is how they are going to get rid of Joe. The left will never admit they put someone into play that isn't all there, and Barrack and his magical wife will save the day.  By then the illegals should be registered to vote and statistically there's going to be no way that the GOP is going to be seated again.

Bammy's transformation of America will then be completed.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 06:06:29 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2022, 07:25:04 pm »
OR  --- There is another scenario possible.  With the DEMS holding the majority in both Houses, they could amend the Constitution to allow a third term and Bammy would run again, and if the GOP doesn't regain the House or Senate in the mid terms it would stick.  The DEMS have got the stealing of elections down pat.
It would take a super majority in both the house and senate to amend the Constitution.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2022, 07:30:29 pm »
So proud they screamed at us; Anything is better than having Trump in office!  Fighting like hell for Joe to win the Presidency, they evaporate in the shadows now.  Such it  is like rootless morals people whose only concern is getting their way and loving the sacred lies vended to them.  Not caring how it turns out after getting their ways, they scurry away like roaches exposed to light. Here we are!  Under the dominion of the spineless roaches that got their way, AGAIN, and Again, and again ETC.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2022, 07:31:05 pm »
C'mon man. President Barack Obama Returned To White House After Growing Tired Of Working Remotely.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2022, 09:21:37 pm »
Joe looks absolutely pathetic.

He is a demented man with no one truly helping him or caring about him; Mama Jill is too interested in wanting to play FLOTUS and his son is too busy sucking on a crack pipe.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline berdie

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2022, 09:25:08 pm »
C'mon man. President Barack Obama Returned To White House After Growing Tired Of Working Remotely.

And that is most likely the truth! Much like other posters I think Mooch will jump in this and have thought so for a very long time.

Do I feel sorry for Joe? I'll go against the grain here. Yes, I do. His family should never let something like this happen to him.

In addition, I am embarrassed for our country. Sure does make us look like we're strong and in charge, doesn't it?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2022, 11:25:52 pm »
If things continue as they are going into 2024, the Democrats could run Jesus Christ and he’ll lose. Nobody in the Democratic Party who thinks that they have a future as president will run just to lose
« Last Edit: April 06, 2022, 11:27:16 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy